Please allow us to skip long, long talking sequences before starting a dangerous event

+
I'm talking about two sequences in particular, but I'm sure there are more.

1. When you're with the Aldecados on the Basilisk heist, you have to sit around the camp fire and TALKTALKTALKTAKTALK. If you're trying for the romance option, you can't skip it it.

Then you go off on a fighting quest, and if you get killed, you have to do THE WHOLE DAMNED THING AGAIN.

Please allow a game save point at least when you go to sleep.

2. Sinnerman. Again, talktalktalktalktalktalktalk, and then the vehicle chase, If the vehicle escapes, you have to do the WHOLE DAMNED THIIG AGAIN.

Please allow a save point. I actually had to skip this whole quest line last time I played through because I just got so fed up with al the yakking.

Please consider save points just after all the talking so that we don't get frustrated.

That would be nice, I agree, but remember to save it before doing that... ( I was doing the ''Don't fear the reaper'' ending and doing all the conversations again... spend like 10 minutos just to do one think and die for a mistake and redo the conversation all over again and wast one more 10 minutes haha)

That would be nice, I agree, but remember to save it before doing that... ( I was doing the ''Don't fear the reaper'' ending and doing all the conversations again... spend like 10 minutos just to do one think and die for a mistake and redo the conversation all over again and wast one more 10 minutes haha)
Pretty sure you should have a save point, right before entering the lobby, so you don't have to actually do the whole talking part again. (I know that because I have done it). Also your spoiler tag sorta failed xP

Pretty sure you should have a save point, right before entering the lobby, so you don't have to actually do the whole talking part again. (I know that because I have done it). Also your spoiler tag sorta failed xP
Well it never happened to me, I tried to finish on lvl 33 on Very Hard (for my unpleasant surprise it was IMPOSSIBLE, one hit KO) it never saved on the lobby...after I reached lvl 46 I passed the lobby (very easy this time compared to lvl 33 but still 3 bullets I die) and it saved ONLY when I was on the elevator (and Smasher)..
So.. all the time I had to redo all the conversations and wait 5 more minutes with Johnny just to try again (and die in 3s and redo all over again hahaha)

Tested in an other thread, on XBSX, the game only auto-save just before Smasher fight.
I think it's possible to quickly speed up the dialogs with "skip" key, no ?
> Other thread

Really? I played on Xbox One X and only saved on the Elevator after the Lobby and before Adam Smasher Fight
Yep, only auto-save in Netrunner room ;)
Look on the other thread if you want, my "full" test is here.

could be another reason :(
Not tested, but maybe if you open/close your inventory, the game could launch an auto-save (on console obviously).

Last edited:
Yep, only auto-save in Netrunner room ;)
Look on the other thread if you want, my "full" test is here.

could be another reason :(
Not tested, but maybe if you open/close your inventory, the game could launch an auto-save (on console obviously).
I saw it, wierd. as from Adam Smasher.....its was.....very easy... on very hard.. (just used Sandevistan with 5 Ozob Granades - 4k damage - and used my archangel revolver - 1.4k DPS- and... bonk, it was 22% HP..)

I saw it, wierd. as from Adam Smasher.....its was.....very easy... on very hard.. (just used Sandevistan with 5 Ozob Granades - 4k damage - and used my archangel revolver - 1.4k DPS- and... bonk, it was 22% HP..)
Off-topic : Yes, it's pretty easy even in very hard. But only if you avoid to get hit. With 2/3 hits, i'm dead with my build :)

Top Bottom