Please CD, look this thread

+
Cyberpunk is a great game, it needs optimization, bug fixes and etc. But most importantly, the game needs more life, things to do, to go beyond the limit in immersion.

The story follows V and Jhonny, in terms of depth, running and solving the chip problem is the concept, but not only me but many people would love extra things to do, night city is beautiful, dirty, rotten, rich, has everything in this city, then add more things to freeroam, example:

- More fights, not just missions, to make the most of it and make more money too

- still about fighting, adding a sinister place that looks like an arena, being like underworld fights, where the use of white weapons and some other things is allowed, this "arena" is an npc leveling system, without dropping items, or maybe adding some unique npc's that you would fight to get the unique weapon he uses or the unique set and with cash reward after each fight

- Racing ... A racing system that doesn't end, you race to have fun and make money, making better use of the cars you bought, besides being something else in the city to always do.

- add night dance clubs both adult and basic, creating a system where you can go with some alive budy or go solo and have various interactions, creating animations for V in third person dancing (I know that this would lead to having to do several npc's with animations too, would spend money a lot, so adding everything I'm talking about in a future paid expansion)

- Some mini-game that would fit in 2077, for both poor and wealthy people

- Target shooting without ending quests, to test invested skills and earn some money too.

I have many more things on my mind, but these are some ideas to increase life in night city, in this case our life in night city, always have something to do ...
I still imagine that Cyberpunk 2077 could become a model for games, a no man's sky of life, which had its problematic launch, but changed everything, added so much, but there's no way to compare, Cyberpunk adding things like that after solving the problems technical, it would be a game that would cut and like The Witcher 3 would serve as a reference of how good a game is, only being more evolutionary than its fellow witcher.

#MakeCyberpunkGreatForever.

I ask a lot? CD is not a game dev that thinks about your community and according to what you said I paid and this is not asking for much, a lot has been removed if you look at the 2018 and 2019 trailers, I just ask for something to give life to the game, I honestly had more fun with TW3 gwent than doing the fixers side quests, during 6 gameplay I did, I walked all over the map and completed the deck 6 times, as I said bid on a paid expansion to offset expenses, all i want is for this game to surpass TW3 after patches, DLC's and expansions, which is much more memorable, now goes from the company, after seeing how no man's sky has changed since launch, I believe that cyberpunk can reach a much higher level which is now and even other games already released.

Top Bottom