Please CDPR address thiss small errors.

+
Please CDPR address thiss small errors.

Hi, please CDPR address this small errors or bugs in near future on prologue:

- Wen Geralt weak up in tent and haw to meat king Foltest, you can see a big three catapults firing, and almost always you can notice they firing in same time(that is correct), but hanging after firing as well in same way, please fix this identical catapults,

- Wen Geralt have to find secret path to temple, in very beginning Roche, Foltest and Geralt are approaching to two guards, if you notice carefully all three Roche, Foltest and Geralt walking identical and even moving identical,

- Wen Geralt have to escape from prison you have bare feets, but we can hear like Geralt wearing boots.

- Wen Gerlat hit with hes sword a wall or stone you can see sparks but you can't hear any sound its like mute, so wen i have good sound system 7.1 creative GIGAWORKS it is annoying.

This are small errors so i begging to address this things in near future patch or maybie 2.0 Version CDPR...

Love your masterpiece CDPR.

CDPR please look at way how Geralt is dying, there is just one way and that it, you can die any way you want but animation will be same always, come on make physics for Geralt to die realistic...

Thank you.

Translated:
Hi CDPR, please address these small errors or bugs in the near future on The Prologue:

- When Geralt wakes up in the tent and has to meet King Foltest, you can see three large catapults firing, and almost always you can notice they are firing at the same time(that is correct), but hanging after firing as well in the same way, please fix these identical catapults.

- When Geralt has to find the secret path to the temple; in the very beginning, Roche, Foltest, and Geralt are approaching two guards, if you notice carefully all three of them (Roche, Foltest and Geralt) are walking identically and even moving identically.

- When Geralt has to escape from prison, you have bare feet, but we can hear sounds like Geralt is wearing boots.

- When Geralt hits a wall or stone with his sword, you can see sparks but you can't hear any sound. Its like, muted, so when I have a good sound system (7.1 creative GIGAWORKS) it is annoying.

These are small errors so I'm begging you to address these things in a future patch or maybie 2.0 Version CDPR...

Love your masterpiece CDPR.

Not ragging on you, as English probably isn't your native tongue. Just making it more readable lol. Also.. Wow.. You have some very specific complaints lol.. Good eye on all these errors. ;)

Or send these directly to CDPR support? I don't think you're looking for comments from the rest of us, and it seems a bit strange to keep posting all of this in the forums - you seem to be asking the devs to spend a lot of time reading this when they're probably working 24x7 to get 2.0 out. By the time they get to read it, this will be buried pages into the forums.

It's also a little unreasonable to ask them to even think about doing this for the 2.0 patch, don't you think?

And I think you're also repeating yourself.

Support is here:
http://en.thewitcher.com/support/

sandisrd said:
CDPR please look at way how Geralt is dieing, there is just one way and that it, you can die any way you want but animation will be same always, come on make physics for Geralt to die realistic...

Thank you.
Don't get it why you couldn't add this to the list of your errors. Nevertheless, topics merged.

When you press H and have your HUD disabled and then press ESC it does not show the menu, and if you press H again it does nothing at all so you have press ESC again and then enable HUD to be able to see the main menu.

I know it's only small bug but thought you might want to know.

Top Bottom