Please CDPR address thiss small errors.

+
Please CDPR address thiss small errors.

Hi, please CDPR address this small errors or bugs in near future on prologue:

- Wen Geralt weak up in tent and haw to meat king Foltest, you can see a big three catapults firing, and almost always you can notice they firing in same time and swinging as well in same time, please fix this identical catapults,

- Wen Geralt have to find secret path to temple, in very beginning Roche, Foltest and Geralt are approaching to two guards, if you notice carefully all three walking identical and even moving identical,

- Wen Geralt have to escape from prison you have bare feets, but we can hear like Geralt wearing boots.

This are small errors so i begging to address this things in near future patch or maybie 2.0 Version CDPR...

Love your masterpiece CDPR.

Aver

Forum veteran
Yeah, they have no better things to fix than three walking identical guards. Come on.

Aver said:
Yeah, they have no better things to fix than three walking identical guards. Come on.

I don't saying they don't but this is a small fix so for CDPR have no problem to address them innit.

sandisrd said:
I don't saying they don't but this is a small fix so for CDPR have no problem to address them innit.

Nothing is ever a small fix in a game, change one thing you can break 5 others.

Ever think that catapults are firing at the same time on purpose? They could have people signalling each other.

Complistic said:
Ever think that catapults are firing at the same time on purpose? They could have people signalling each other.

That correct thay have to fire in same time, but what happen after wen they fire, than thing ho is swinging in sky, they all moving same after shooting...

GTCarlson said:
Nothing is ever a small fix in a game, change one thing you can break 5 others.

Amen.

There's a name for this disease: feature creep. You start off with one person demanding a feature that seems totally reasonable to them, when they have no idea how difficult it is to implement. Then you get two or three more, and maybe one of them is incompatible. Now it starts drawing time away from the engineers who have more important things to do. And something important gets left out when the engineers are working on the feature creep requests, and a test fails or a deadline gets missed. Meanwhile, the demands keep coming in and piling up, and now product management starts thinking the developers aren't doing their job right, and an assistant lead takes offense at this and quits for a better job somewhere else. Now you're shorthanded, you've lost product management confidence, you're overburdened with features that should have been stifled at birth, you've missed deadlines, you have bugs to stomp that were created by distracting engineers off of their tasks, and the project lead has to go to the directors and ask for a schedule slip. The directors see what the slip is going to do to marketing tasks that are already committed and to sales that won't be made, and they blow their stacks.

So the polite answer to feature creep demands is "I don't care how trivial or reasonable it sounds. NO." You can insert your own favorite impolite answer.

"Whatever you want, the answer is NO." [Master Neloth, Mage-Lord of Sadrith Mora]

Guynwah - I totally understand to fix something that not simple task especially in this kind complex game, but if we look at CDPR others fix in past patch we can find not that import updates as well(so this things is same import than rest of them, just someone have to report them to CDPR). So making my point they can address this things in future...

Top Bottom