PLEASE CDPR fix Get Junior!

+
PLEASE CDPR fix Get Junior!

Since 1.05 this quest is full of bugs and you just did nothing!
A bug in the main storyline is UNACCEPTABLE, 2 fucking months have passed and you guys did NOTHING, you ignored it.
I paid for this fucking game as everybody did, and i just want to finish it.

Hey man, calm down.

The issue is pretty big and I am also very annoyed by it, but insulting the developers isn't going to get us anywhere. Bring attention to the issue but don't be rude about it.

I agree. A game breaking bug in a secondary quest is one thing, but in the main quest line? That's unacceptable because the game ends right there and then. We are literally not allowed to see the ending even though we paid the full price for the game.

Last edited:
I somehow got it fixed by doing a bunch of random quests and then fast travel to Oxenfurt and then run all the way to the cave, and suddenly I could talk to Vernon.

I somehow got it fixed by doing a bunch of random quests and then fast travel to Oxenfurt and then run all the way to the cave, and suddenly I could talk to Vernon.

wow really? You fast travelled to oxenfurt and ran to the cave and then the sequence started?

Did you guys start a new game or did you load an older save?

I started a new game after 1.07 and I don't have the problem. I did the mission yesterday, but i had my worries. ::)

But I agree, this must not happen in a main quest.

Did you guys start a new game or did you load an older save?

I started a new game after 1.07 and I don't have the problem. I did the mission yesterday, but i had my worries. ::)

But I agree, this must not happen in a main quest.

I got this issue at about forty hours into the game...don't really feel like investing all of that time again with just the hopes that it will work...That and forty hours is a lot to throw in the toilet after paying for a full priced game...just to finish the main story..

Also, I was hopeful when I saw someone else had luck running from Oxenfurt to the cave...but still a no go for me...

Last edited:
wow really? You fast travelled to oxenfurt and ran to the cave and then the sequence started?

Yes. I knew the building in Oxenfurt where we were supposed to meet. I was trying to open the door but I couldn't, so I walked all the way back to the cave where Roche was by the fire. I pressed talk and suddenly a cutscene started playing where Geralt and Vernon just arrived at Oxenfurt by horse.

The correct sequence was supposed to be you and Roche ride on horse together to Oxenfurt. I ended up not riding with him, the cutscene automatically took us to Oxenfurt.

The quest Gangs of Novigrad is still bugged though.

FUCK YOU CDPR 3 weeks and nothing. It had never happened to me before, stuck in the main storyline because of a stupid bug, you can be sure, i wil never buy any game of you again.

FUCK YOU CDPR 3 weeks and nothing. It had never happened to me before, stuck in the main storyline because of a stupid bug, you can be sure, i wil never buy any game of you again.

Not at all for insulting the devs, but I understand where the guy is coming from. Its ridiculous that a game breaking bug keeps occuring since the release of the game. This is not some "unimportant" side quest but the main quest too.

I believe you have to start a new game in order to complete the quest. However normal people, with normal jobs and other responsibilities just don't have the time to throw away 40+ hours of gameplay. It surely baffles me as to how anyone (including devs) could not understand this concept.

they don't play their own game ... that's why we have all those bugged main missions

I believe you have to start a new game in order to complete the quest. However normal people, with normal jobs and other responsibilities just don't have the time to throw away 40+ hours of gameplay. It surely baffles me as to how anyone (including devs) could not understand this concept.

perfect.

The game is just amazing, but this shitty company ruins everything.

The shittiest thing is none of the staff reply to this thread or other thread with the same problem despite many people complained this bug..
We don't know if they are really aware of this problem or not.
This is F**king main quest bug, not some side quest.

The shittiest thing is none of the staff reply to this thread or other thread with the same problem despite many people complained this bug..
We don't know if they are really aware of this problem or not.
This is F**king main quest bug, not some side quest.

They actually did reply in another thread on the same issue, i'm unable to link due to having under 10 posts.

Hello,
We're aware of this issue, and currently working on fix. Sorry for inconvenience.

They actually did reply in another thread on the same issue, i'm unable to link due to having under 10 posts.

Thanks for the link, you can get to the thread by clickng two-arrow icon on the right of the user name quote.
At least we know that they are working on the fix.

Top Bottom