Please consdier the Faction for "Daily Leveling Leveling Limitations"

+
Please consdier the Faction for "Daily Leveling Leveling Limitations"

As you already know, Gwent makes it harder to leveling within a same day. 1st leveling (per day) with 2 or 3 checkpoints and 2nd/ 3rd leveling (per day) has more checkpoints etc.

What I am suggesting is that consider the faction when implementing this limitation also. For example if I have reached 3rd level within a given day using my Monster Deck, I can change into the NR Deck because I haven't reached 3rd level within that day using my NR Deck. Yes, I know this will be hard to implement within the current leveling system. But I hope someone in Gwent developing team will find a way to implement this. Users won't tend to use the same faction for every time if there is a leveling system that rewards using multiple factions.

Don't think that's a good idea. If the devs want people rotating decks, then a more logical solution would be to use daily quests, like winning 3 matches with with a certain faction.

Incidentally, I actually like the way how it's implemented now. For the people that don't have much time, they can still get a daily keg with only a few matches. And those that play more, will get more kegs, but with diminishing returns.

4RM3D;n7222760 said:
Don't think that's a good idea. If the devs want people rotating decks, then a more logical solution would be to use daily quests, like winning 3 matches with with a certain faction.

Incidentally, I actually like the way how it's implemented now. For the people that don't have much time, they can still get a daily keg with only a few matches. And those that play more, will get more kegs, but with diminishing returns.

Yes. It is a good method. But it doesn't encourage people to try different faction. May be your suggestion will work too.

Snfonseka;n7221130 said:
As you already know, Gwent makes it harder to leveling within a same day. 1st leveling (per day) with 2 or 3 checkpoints and 2nd/ 3rd leveling (per day) has more checkpoints etc.

What I am suggesting is that consider the faction when implementing this limitation also. For example if I have reached 3rd level within a given day using my Monster Deck, I can change into the NR Deck because I haven't reached 3rd level within that day using my NR Deck. Yes, I know this will be hard to implement within the current leveling system. But I hope someone in Gwent developing team will find a way to implement this. Users won't tend to use the same faction for every time if there is a leveling system that rewards using multiple factions.

That alienates people that have milled their starter decks for scraps and people who simply prefer 1 faction over the others.

Top Bottom