Please consider having a playable demo.

+
I notice as I get older, I seem to be becoming more prone to motion sickness. Some games I get it, some games I don't.

A playable demo would really help me figure out if my stomach is going to be OK with it.

CDPR already stated the head bobbing will be addressed for those who get motion sickness so no on the demo

There won't be one.
1587499974323.png

That was after the delay announcement, too.

Motion blur, headbob and FOV most of the time cause this. (Also sometimes fps) We will definitely be able to turn off motion blur and change FOV on PC and headbob was also addressed.

If you're on console... well, at least we know that headbob will be changeable.

You can vote for this over on the GoG community wishlist:

Unlikely to help bring a playable demo about (as it's the case with everything that's tried to be achieved with petitions), but can't hurt to drop a vote in any case.
Who knows - considering the potentially HUGE PR boost and influx of new users for GoG if this were to happen CD Projekt RED actually might get around doing just that sometime closer to release after all.

Won't happen. Too much on the line to risk it with releasing a portion of the game- and they hardly need the hype. In fact, hype is a little nuts.

Not going to happen either, but a good compromise is what other few games have done: you can download the whole game and play the first 2 hours for free, then it locks and you can uninstall it or buy it and keep your save files.

Keep in mind there's no refund option on consoles for digital delivery (it sucks really hard)

Not going to happen either, but a good compromise is what other few games have done: you can download the whole game and play the first 2 hours for free, then it locks and you can uninstall it or buy it and keep your save files.

Keep in mind there's no refund option on consoles for digital delivery (it sucks really hard)

You can already return it within 30 days to GoG for a refund if you don't like it. Same as all GoG games.

With this amount of hype surrounding the game they don't really need to release any kind of demo/limited version. Additional work with almost nothing to gain from it.

There won't be one.
View attachment 11037683

That was after the delay announcement, too.

If I recall correctly that demo was for the Taipei show which was cancelled. I think it is highly likely that they have a new demo around E3 like they always do for the event. I also think its highly likely since its been cancelled that it will be uploaded for everyone to see not just the media. I strongly believe we will get our final look at something new before release which will give us something to tide us over for the couple of months in between

If I recall correctly that demo was for the Taipei show which was cancelled. I think it is highly likely that they have a new demo around E3 like they always do for the event. I also think its highly likely since its been cancelled that it will be uploaded for everyone to see not just the media. I strongly believe we will get our final look at something new before release which will give us something to tide us over for the couple of months in between
This thread, and my post along with the Lilayah quote, is about a playable demo.

Demo don't need to be super long, character creation and maybe one or two fights, something like Resident Evil 2 and 3 demos, both was short and ok, it let you feel how game going to be.

It is shame that companies stop doing demos, but go for that Early Access, also the talk about how demo is time consuming for company is also stupid, Mimimi Games did demo for their game Shadow Tactics Blade of Shogun, and before someone say they are indi developers and that don't really count, why? is CDPR or any big company time more valuable than theirs? Capcom is big company and yet they to made demos.

This thread, and my post along with the Lilayah quote, is about a playable demo.

Ah makes sense now. It was a brainfart on my part. Yeah a playable demo ain't gonna happen but I am hoping we get a demo of the character creator so we can plan what our characters look like

Even just a character creator demo would be awesome, make it so we can share the created Vs and import them into the full game and we're golden.

Please, don't :)
People. Demo. Char ger demo and other bullshit, takes away people and resources from the game itself. It's basically asking "make the game worse" :)

Please, don't :)
People. Demo. Char ger demo and other bullshit, takes away people and resources from the game itself. It's basically asking "make the game worse" :)

Frankly I would love to play a demo to scratch the massive cyberpunk 2077 itch. That said I completely agree with your statement.

I notice as I get older, I seem to be becoming more prone to motion sickness. Some games I get it, some games I don't.

A playable demo would really help me figure out if my stomach is going to be OK with it.
CDPR has a VERY customer friendly refund policy.
Buy it, play it, if there are motion sickness problems return it.

Top Bottom