Please Enable Friend Matches for XBox Players

+
Please Enable Friend Matches for XBox Players

I know this is the beta and so some things are not avalible yet.
Like campaign is grayed out. But I noticed there was no custom game under single or multiplayer
That was me worried they didnt add it.

This is something that needs to be added so we can play vs our friends.
Gwent is a game that should be played with friends aswell as strangers.

Also maybe in a later time see about somehow getting so we can play 2v2 or 3v3 or even 4 or 6 player freefor all where everyone battles eatchother.

Great game by the way, I already went out and bought two 2x keg pack and one x15 keg pack to support your game

Blind_Wolf;n7988260 said:
Also maybe in a later time see about somehow getting so we can play 2v2 or 3v3 or even 4 or 6 player freefor all where everyone battles eatchother.
Very confused as to how you think that might work lol

zantclick;n8001290 said:
Very confused as to how you think that might work lol

For a 2v2 battle, two players are on a team and share the same side and see eachothers cards and work together

Or a 4 player freefor all where we battle everyone.
Just think of it like how it is now with a 1v1 but insted of just 1 person on the other side of you, you also have 1 person to the left and right of you.

Idk maybe someone else has a better idea.
I just would like to bring more people to the game and have some epic big battels haha.

myc24

Forum regular
Friend Match plz...

Can we please get the option to challenge a friend on Xbox? Ive seen that tab in the pc version,,why cant it be on the console as well? Just seems like a no-brainer option to add.

Custom/Private Matches on Xbox

I will state this simply. There is no private matches on xbox. I.E. you can't play with friends. It would be nice if you could.

Friend matches are currently not available on Xbox One but we're working to change this situation. Sadly, I do not have any dates to share now.

Friendly Private Matches on consoles

I know that you can do private matches on PC but I was wondering when this feature will be available on consoles so that we can play our friends. Instead of going to settings disable cross play and get in a party chat and count down 3 2 1 search now and praying that you actually find each other.

I think they could do something like a 2vs2 mode but it would certainly require some work to develop. I think it would be cool because you could make a deck to go along and work well with your homie's deck and you might see the development of certain established deck combo types. Of course you would have to figure out whether to allow different factions to team up or not.

I personally would really like to see a rematch option pop up at the end of the match, I hate it when I've dropped one that I shouldn't have and there is no chance for redemption. You could even have a simple option where you have to select that you are willing to accept rematches should your opponent wish to offer you one. That way you wouldn't have to see the request for a rematch pop up if you aren't interested in doing them.

Top Bottom