please fix framerate for ps4 pro 1080p players

+
please fix framerate for ps4 pro 1080p players

a lot of people like me too,have issues with framedrops on ps4 pro after patch 1.50.Im a new witcher 3 user so i just started the compaign(goty edition)and im experiencinga lot of framedrops.The graphics are amazing but it would be wise to have options like horizon zero down have for resolution or performance.Please fix the issue because i bought ps4 pro to have better graphics and its schame that it runs worse than original ps4.

Last edited:
Before the patch i was playing the game with "boost mode" enabled and performance was very good. After 1.50 / 1.51 patch, it is really bad (and random crashes also). So, i would really like to see "Favor Performance" option.

_DooMinatioN_;n9762981 said:
Before the patch i was playing the game with "boost mode" enabled and performance was very good. After 1.50 / 1.51 patch, it is really bad (and random crashes also). So, i would really like to see "Favor Performance" option.

me too,after patch 1.50 its very bad.i hope cdproject will hear us and make a patch

Hi guys. I can second these concerns! As it turns out, there was indeed problems with the patch 1.50 / 1.51 (big surprise!). I have contacted the support team, and after various placebo effect ''solutions'' messages that didn't do jack, a CDPR developer wrote me back, that they are investigating and adressing these issues with the patch. All we can do now is wait and hope it will arrive soon!

Scrancher;n9763851 said:
Hi guys. I can second these concerns! As it turns out, there was indeed problems with the patch 1.50 / 1.51 (big surprise!). I have contacted the support team, and after various placebo effect ''solutions'' messages that didn't do jack, a CDPR developer wrote me back, that they are investigating and adressing these issues with the patch. All we can do now is wait and hope it will arrive soon!

thats good news,hope it comes soon

Please ensure you've contacted CDPR Support directly if you haven't already:

http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/

They are aware of various issues, but all the data that players can provide will help, as not all people are experiencing issues. Also, some have reported that rebuilding the database or re-installing the game fixes things.

Everyone has this issue, who says the petformance is better, its casual players who dont care framerate, or Im sorry they are not sensitive to see it. Ps4 rebuild uninstall- install doesnt do anything, if the patch is not optimized with care. I have GOTY disc its 1.30 version, and ı just dont update it to 1.50, so I can still play it smooth with Boost Mode. Im angry that MS came and this issue did happen for nothing to Ps4 players. CDPR must add a option for those wants the play it 1.31 with boost mode, or solve the performance issues. The answers in support is always rebuild, how old is the ps4, try uninstall-install, is your room well aires ect. Just stop! This answers are just cheap and useless. None of this answers doesnt need to do in 1.31 boost mode, but 1.50 needs it? I want 1.31 back than, I dont care 1.50.

GabrieI;n9835481 said:
Everyone has this issue, who says the petformance is better, its casual players who dont care framerate, or Im sorry they are not sensitive to see it. Ps4 rebuild uninstall- install doesnt do anything, if the patch is not optimized with care. I have GOTY disc its 1.30 version, and ı just dont update it to 1.50, so I can still play it smooth with Boost Mode. Im angry that MS came and this issue did happen for nothing to Ps4 players. CDPR must add a option for those wants the play it 1.31 with boost mode, or solve the performance issues. The answers in support is always rebuild, how old is the ps4, try uninstall-install, is your room well aires ect. Just stop! This answers are just cheap and useless. None of this answers doesnt need to do in 1.31 boost mode, but 1.50 needs it? I want 1.31 back than, I dont care 1.50.

The issues on PS4 are not universal nor are they able to be re-created reliably. Work on the problem is ongoing. I'm very sorry for people that are experiencing continuing issues, but everyone will simply need to hang tight while the devs work to figure out both the cause and the solution. If the issue were a simple one, it would be solved by now.

If you have tried the suggested fixes and they have had no effect, performing them subsequent times will also, likely, have no effect. These are the only things that have worked for some players at this point. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, the marketplaces do not allow "rolling back" to prior versions. This is not up to CDPR; it's a requirement of Sony / Microsoft, and it's true of all titles. (Rolling back is potentially a very problematic thing to allow, for both game stability and support. I agree, I would prefer to have the option -- but I fully understand why it's not permitted.)

GabrieI;n9835481 said:

Again and again im agree with that, i dont need 4k support and another bugs, noisy fan effect. Not so long ago cdpred says:

"Thank you for your feedback and question. I’m afraid that we have no plans to release the PS4 Pro edition for The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt.
Our team is currently working very hard on GWENT: The Witcher Card Game and Cyberpunk 2077. We want to be entirely focused on the development of these projects."

So what happened, why good game was broken again?

Top Bottom