Please fix this in 1.07..

+
Yep, that shows the problem nicely. Not good.

I've had several instances now of having a bunch of bandits literally pop up next to me and attack. One group of four or five I could see on the minimap, and slowly moved towards them. I got half way to them (dot on the map half way from edge to centre) and still could not see them in front of me until I got almost close enough for a hit.

When it's neutral NPCs it's bad enough, but when it's enemies on Death March, it isn't funny.

I hope they will fix this in 1.07 but on the other Side, they told that 1.07 for PC will arrive "soon" after 1.05 for Consoles – now, 2 Weeks past 1.05, there is not even an Changelog for the upcoming 1.07 PC Patch....and then there was silence. That’s how they treat their Customers….

Attachments

• Velen Map.jpg
    Velen Map.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 44
Just went there to check, it doesnt happen to me. I saved there and reloaded to see if that would affect it, but no.

I seem to be seeing a trend here where lower spec systems actually do better with the crash/bugs than high end ones... ,mine is very low and I have basically none of the major issues people are reporting.

thats odd. ive been playing for 50 hours and never experienced that anywhere in the game. Even when i run around novigrad. I also have maximum characters set to ultra. Are you sure thats a universal bug and not a hardware issue?

Top Bottom