Please have the Monster Faction ability not target Foglets

+
Please have the Monster Faction ability not target Foglets

it's really pointless and probably the biggest disadvantage Monsters have against other factions. Every other faction ability gives you an advantage no matter what but if you end the round while having foglets on the lane it feels like 3 out of 4 times one of the foglet will be targeted and thus the ability gets nullified. No other faction's mechanic can be nullified, they always work. To be on par with NR's or SK's faction ability I would even request that the monster's ability does not affect any spawned creatures, just cards played from the hand or graveyard. If I start the next round with a 1 point wolf I might as well start out without a faction ability at all.

In every Monster thread, this suggestion always comes up. No point in making yet another thread about it. Everything that could have been said, has been said already. Weather should be cleared first before the Monster passive. I suspect the devs will implement some kind of buff soon enough.

You might as well include Arachas, and the small monsters spawned by Forest Spirit, Caranthir and Gaunter.

Top Bottom