Please help - glitch/issue causing numerous losses

+
Ever since the patch armor update I have an issue that is driving me crazy and causing me to loose numerous matches. This is on the Xbox One.

Say an opponent's row has 5 cards (can be any number of them, 4, 6, etc.), every card on that row is a normal card (e.g. no immunity, just stuff like Wyvern, or say a boat, etc. etc.) I have a unit (can be any unit) that can damage an enemy by 1. It gains charges, uses, etc. and you can damage another enemy by one. Or lets say I play I unit that can lock a unit, or even play Ardel and I want to seize an enemy unit. I can't target anything on the enemy row except the card all the way to the left of the row. No matter what I do I can't move the pointer around, I can't change to anything else on that row. I cancelled the ability and tried again, nothing, only one card on that row can be targeted. And no, there are no cards preventing units from taking damage, doing anything special. One time it was literally just some normal dwarves and elves that had harmony. Odd thing was, once I destroyed that card on the left I could then target anything else I wanted on that row freely and like you use to be able to. This happens every single time I play and I want to seize something, target something, etc. Has caused me to loose numerous games because I can't target the unit that I need to lock or kill, etc. HELP!

Are you sure the opponent didn‘t have a card with the new defender ability on the board?

If not, try reinstalling the game and make sure that it‘s not a controller issue.

Are you sure the opponent didn‘t have a card with the new defender ability on the board?

If not, try reinstalling the game and make sure that it‘s not a controller issue.

Thank you sir, uninstalling and re-installing fixed the issue. I noticed another issue about not being able to navigate over to my leader and the re-install fixed that too. Thanks again!

Top Bottom