Please help (Modding issue)

+
I play Witcher3, obviously. I also like to mod it. But when I do I often run into issues, I do light modding and currently am only interested in using about 30 or so at one time, I realize this is a bit over the mod limit (which I see almost everywhere is about 18 mods or so) and am well aware of merging mods to fix this issue, now oddly enough even with all the mods installed I do not get the "infinite loading screen". But what I do get is all this ANNOYING and GAME BREAKING "Blurry loading screens" during conversations, and even at times bugs that completely destroy animations making Geralt and whoever he is talking to stand oddly still while speaking, completely ignore animations and slide around when they should be walking or ZIP to where they are supposed to be after a long delay.

Clearly this makes my game unplayable and not enjoyable in any form whatsoever.

I do not know EXACTLY what causes this issue but I imagine it has something to do with mod limits, and was fully prepared to merge as many of my mods as possible.

Here is a list of all the mods I use

- Aerondight Redone (I use the scabbard for it as well)

-Always Full EXP

-Better Icons

-Better trophies

-BLOOD

-Concept Cat Armor

-Combat Animations

E3Quen

-E3 Dodge

-Cloak and Cape Toggle mod

-Disable Cinematic Kill cam

- Faint Glowing Witcher eyes

-A night to remember eyes (Real Witcher eyes mod)

-Gear Improvments last longer (GILL)

-Geralt HW White beard

-Geralt HW Real Beard

-Geralt HW Real hair

-Geralt on steroids

-Geralt Cinematic hair

-Hardcore Geralt

-Improved Signs

-Indestructible items

-Jump in shallow water

- Killing monsters armor

-Kaer morhen replacer set (so I can use the killing monsters armor in place of the viper armor)

-Lore Friendly Ciri

-Extended view distance

-Friendly HUD

-Friendly Meditation

-Infinite Roach stamina

-All quest objectives on map

-Stamina re balance (half cost to cast signs)

-No fall damage

-No dirty lens effect

-Particles

Unification patch

Now my issue here... is with actually merging them.
Now I do use the Witcher 3 Mod manager alongside the script merger and it works completely fine, no issues on that end whatsoever.

My problem comes with using the witcher 3 mod merger. Most of these mods can merge, some of them cannot due to the whole XML issue, which is fine ofc since script merger mostly takes care of that.
The problem lies within the fact that not all the mods that can be merged will actually WORK once they have been merged. :/ Not ideal clearly.

For example, it seems like E3quen and Killing monster armor PARTIALLY work, with E3 quen the effects and textures that are supposed to show up around Geralts body once it has been casted are not there, instead it just leaves the blue glow, and with killing monsters armor the MESH carries over but it keeps that god awful vanilla kaer morhen armor texture. In the case of mods like Hardcore geralt, the face simply does not change at all, I am not entirely sure which mods work and which ones do not as I have not tested each individually...

I have read in some places that Mod Merger and Modkitchen which is another tool I have tried using to make this work have issues with these type of mods. So I tried using other ones like the MTM texture merger and the "Easy for everyone to use" Mod merger tool. Which both btw have completely assinine authors and some of the MOST moronic instructions possibly ever and have yet to see anyone comment anything along the lines of "YAY! I actually understood it and got it to work properly!"

So... my issue here should be rather clear xd

If anyone at all could maybe help or provide some insight? That would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Top Bottom