Please, highlight the last monster played

+
Please, highlight the last monster played

I'm a monster player and sometimes when you are deciding to pass it's difficult to see which monster was the last played, especially when you play a rally card or a couple of them, or also when your devourer eat your last played card, making everything much harder to see...

Thanks!

Couldn't this just be something you leave to player skill? Saw a post the other day where a person wanted to know which card a devour card took out of their graveyard, but part of the point of that card is whether an opponent who uses reviving cards is paying attention to whether it happened and is able to pinpoint the card used.

I dunno if you've ever played any spades, but every table I've ever sat at not paying attention to the board is unforgivable...

NlelithZ44;n8440300 said:
You can look it up in the "Cards played" tab.

Sometimes it's really hard to tell if the round has been long and there are some devourers messing everything up.

True, but i would give this point to a_page06.
It should depend on player Skill and Attention.
Knowing which Card was the last one is like a red Thread if you play Monster Decks and i think knowing your Cards and having the exact playing order in mind from beginning, is pretty much the Key to play a competative match. Thats what makes the Gameplay intresting.

Besides, having a Ekkimara in you Hand is always a good thing.

By the way: Does anyone know how the Caretaker Mechanic works, if i choose a Monster Card from the enemys Graveyard?
Does it count as the last Card?
There could be a Description for this on Caretaker.

Faustus800;n8443920 said:
By the way: Does anyone know how the Caretaker Mechanic works, if i choose a Monster Card from the enemys Graveyard? Does it count as the last Card? There could be a Description for this on Caretaker.

Only if the card is also monster or neutral, passive ability doesn't work on cards from other factions.

The last card only count if the card is a non gold monster card, and you must play it from your hand.

What else do you want CDPR to do? They already gave you a strong mechanic to know the cards played and now you want more?

Last edited by a moderator:
One post edited. Do not use language that might hurt others. Let's keep things reasonable.

kabal223;n8440820 said:
Sometimes it's really hard to tell if the round has been long and there are some devourers messing everything up.

I definitely get where you're coming from, as I played monsters for a while when I first started, but to me it definitely seems like part of the complexity of the faction. For me playing NG, if I draw a medic and another card as my choices from an emissary, I have to think about what might be in their graveyard, because while I can click out of the choice screen, I can't click on their graveyard while the choice is active. So, as a player, I keep special attention in each round as to what bronze cards are in the enemy graveyard, so that if I do pull a medic, I have some idea of what I'm dealing with. As a monsters player I'd recommend the same kind of thing; note the last card you played each time you play it. If the card gets devoured it will be the card prior to that, so really remembering about the last three cards you play should probably suffice in most instances.

Currently GwentUP tracker can show which cards Monsters will keep. Personally i hope they eventually implement more of the faction these 3rd party tracker have (hovering a card to see base strength etc.)

Top Bottom