Please implement a camera zoom function.

+
Please implement a camera zoom function.

I would really love to be able to zoom the camera in closer to Geralt. I know many people, like me, have even resorted to making themselves overburdened when walking around. Perhaps there could be 3 different zoom levels, you could click the right stick (yes I play on console) to cycle between them. Zoom levels could be: Current for far, over the shoulder for close, and perhaps a new one in between the two.

I'm sure if enough people want this feature and post together, in a thread such as this, CDPR could implement this in a patch the same way they did for the new movement system. Hope there are others like me and that we can make it happen!

I'd also like to see a bit of zoom. Really examine the fantastic world around me closer, as I can In Skyrim and GTAV. Seeing things closer up would make the game so much more immersive to me...

I'd also love camera zoom function in game - at indoors level, just for playing.

As a workaround you can use this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/143/? - it gives you free camera activated with F1. it's great for screenshots!

Bear in mind that the mod had to be updated after each new patch for the game, so once 1.08 comes out you'd probably need to uninstall the mod (easy, just delete the files) and wait for the author to update it again.

I would love this as well, currently I use the cheatengine to switch to a different camera view and mapped to a hotkey but I would of course much prefer if the option was built in to the game.

Let's all pray that CD Projekt RED implements some camera options in the new patch. I really want to play the game like The Witcher 1, with the more zoomed in camera and Geralt at the left side of the screen. It feels more immersive.

Top Bottom