Please improve texture/light-streaming for PC

+
Hoping a Dev reads this.

I can see why the texture streaming got reduced (especially for the old consoles) but please dont cripple the PC-version further. I have an RTX 3090 and it was perfectly capable of rendering the game on version 1.06. (Not saying this for bragging. I just want you to understand that there are people out there who dont need any further mutilations of the game for performance).
Or let us set the streming-distance/quality with a slider.

The pop in of lights/lightsources and textures got to a point where its not cool anymore with patch 1.10, so PLEASE improve it at least on PC.

I really love the game. Thats why I really want to get the best out of it. Thanks for the hard work!

Last edited:
Exactly just let us adjust the draw distance as we please, if I get 10fps, I get 10 fps, at least I'm in control, but this pop in and draw distance is just horrendous, I mean there is not even a purpose for the sniper rifles anymore.

Hoping a Dev reads this.

I can see why the texture streaming got reduced (especially for the old consoles) but please dont cripple the PC-version further. I have an RTX 3090 and it was perfectly capable of rendering the game on version 1.06. (Not saying this for bragging. I just want you to understand that there are people out there who dont need any further mutilations of the game for performance).
Or let us set the streming-distance/quality with a slider.

The pop in of lights/lightsources and textures got to a point where its not cool anymore with patch 1.10, so PLEASE improve it at least on PC.

I really love the game. Thats why I really want to get the best out of it. Thanks for the hard work!

+1

1.2 look noticeably worse than 1.1 on PC, without any reason: If we want gain fps we alread have the graphic settings! no need to nerf the graphics indiscriminately on each platform, for sure NOT on PC! :facepalm:

Top Bottom