PLEASE make MISSABLE Qwent cards PURCHASABLE

+
PLEASE make MISSABLE Qwent cards PURCHASABLE

I'm currently loving the witcher 3, but hadn't paid much attention to Qwent until recently. I'm at a point where I've missed several qwent cards, such as those from the ball and after doing some research other cards are permanently missable as well. Would not it make sense for these unique cards to be purchasable at some point in the game, similar to the recent white orchard patch. Or is there a way around this already? If not I'm hoping a future patch can solve the issue as I want to Collect 'em Al!

Well it no it wouldn't defeat the point as I'd missed cards I can now never get in an incredibly long game. At least let me play these opponents, after specific points, assuming they're still alive? Wouldn't that make sense?

There is no missable cards, if certain NPS dies or disappears, like the baron or the innkeeper, you can always find the card you supposed to win in somewhere near around

There is no missable cards, if certain NPS dies or disappears, like the baron or the innkeeper, you can always find the card you supposed to win in somewhere near around

As far as I know if you don't get the Dandelion card during a certain mission you can't get it later. It's the only one I don't have and I skipped the Exclamation Point that gives it.

It would let you get the cards for nothing, or just some money, if you just wait until the character dies. Just figure out how to not lose out on cards, like everybody else.

You can also miss the Geralt of Rivia card if you don't pursue the questline to
kill radovid

I know because I missed it and was unable to get it later after I beat the game, because
Thaler
does not show up in the Seven Cats Inn or whatever the name of that inn was. He also is not where the quest says to go for the Gwent: Old Pals quest because you can only play him in Gwent during the questline in the first spoiler above as far as I am aware. If you did the questline though he chills at the Seven Cats Inn later. If you didn't do it and failed it, he is not anywhere to be found.

Edit: You can also miss the Ciri card also, because in my first playthrough I did the gwent quests pretty much after the main questline was over and I didn't get the Ciri card, but in my last playthrough I did the gwent quests ASAP, pretty much when I got them and got the Ciri card.

And obviously Dandelion's card is missable. The only one they've fixed is the Zoltan card, and I don't know what else is missable at this point.

Last edited:
You can also miss the Geralt of Rivia card if you don't pursue the questline to
kill radovid

I know because I missed it and was unable to get it later after I beat the game, because
Thaler
does not show up in the Seven Cats Inn or whatever the name of that inn was. He also is not where the quest says to go for the Gwent: Old Pals quest because you can only play him in Gwent during the questline in the first spoiler above as far as I am aware. If you did the questline though he chills at the Seven Cats Inn later. If you didn't do it and failed it, he is not anywhere to be found.

Edit: You can also miss the Ciri card also, because in my first playthrough I did the gwent quests pretty much after the main questline was over and I didn't get the Ciri card, but in my last playthrough I did the gwent quests ASAP, pretty much when I got them and got the Ciri card.

And obviously Dandelion's card is missable. The only one they've fixed is the Zoltan card, and I don't know what else is missable at this point.

I did the Thaler gwent quest when you find him at the troll cave. After you help him out and he is by the cart.

Top Bottom