Please move all vehicle gigs to the computers (the net)

+
Yes! Yes! Yes! Those markers are really annoying. I would prefer any other way to buy a car mayby via a computer or a phone. At least change the marker for a car icon. Map is completely illegible with so many quest markers...

Nope, don't agree with the OP, at all. Night City is pretty big, and getting to the car requires you to have a marker to find it. I'm all for changing the marker to something unique to denote a car sale, but I really want them to stay on the map. Otherwise the fixers calling with a car for sale adds flavor to the game, and doesn't feel like spam to me in the slightest. And maybe add a way to close that section of the quest journal, but otherwise I'm good with them being there, too.

Putting it on the computers seems a really BAD idea. Yup, let's make a fixer-only website version of Craigslist for cars, which were invariably acquired by likely illicit means by individuals who send you out on assignments to steal things, kill people, or sabotage people's jobs, et. al.

While we're at it, let's make a big sign for the fixers that say "BUY STOLEN GOODS HERE!"

Nah, NCPD, Netwatch and every other corp aren't going to be trolling the hell out of that website to keep themselves up to date on which mercs are driving what. Naah. (rolls eyes).

The point of the fixer selling you the car directly is that's a covert deal. On the down-low, for V, and not for that merc Joey-Joe-Bob over there. It's not like it's auction, it's a direct favor from the fixer to V.

Again, being on the map is fine, it's the fixer's way of letting YOU (read: V) know where the car is. Being in the journal is just a game mechanic, and probably should have a way to minimize that heading. The fixers contacting you directly adds flavor to the game..it's their way of saying to V, "Go go go!".

Top Bottom