Please, npc clothing should really be in stores

+

Should NPC clothing be availble for your character?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care because I walk around naked all the time ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since the latest update (ps5) it's a delight just to walk around the city and admire the atmosphere, crowd and visuals.
But the more I do this, the more it bugs me that there are sooo many bad ass looking (female) npc's that are wearing clothes that you can't buy in the stores.

Please CDPR, make them available for our character...!

Who's with me...?!

Cheers and a big thanks!

There's so much NPC only stuff unavailable to the player, it's kind of frustrating given how limited some options are in the character creator; I can't think of a good reason why any of it was omitted.

Nomad racer pants like the kind Panam wears, boots, leggings and tights.
So much cyberware, cosmetic facial stuff and prosthetic.
About a dozen or more hairstyles rando gonk street NPCs can have, but not us. Who do I have to fight for Rogue's 2020 hair?
Piercings and tattoos.

Still hoping next patch or DLC releases some of it, of course most of this stuff made available about a week after release via PC mods, but console players just gotta dream.

Since the latest update (ps5) it's a delight just to walk around the city and admire the atmosphere, crowd and visuals.
But the more I do this, the more it bugs me that there are sooo many bad ass looking (female) npc's that are wearing clothes that you can't buy in the stores.

Please CDPR, make them available for our character...!

Who's with me...?!

Cheers and a big thanks!
Fully with you. I'm even seeing new FACE, LEG and FOOT wear that I've never seen before. Probably came with 1.5, but the modders aren't on to them yet, seems.

Fully with you. I'm even seeing new FACE, LEG and FOOT wear that I've never seen before. Probably came with 1.5, but the modders aren't on to them yet, seems.
Indeed, there are way less doubles now in the streets but so much more variety in clothing on those npc which seems to be very well worked out.
Unfortunately on PS5, we can't rely on modding so hopefully this is something that CDPR can and will bring farily easily to the base game...

Top Bottom