Please, please make all future games have an option to toggle all the HUD elements.

+
I love the fantastic worlds your artists create and it is so much more of an immersive and enjoyable experience when all the HUD elements can be toggled on and off when desired.

Keep up the great work!

I'd like to get rid of quest markers and have the mission briefings and navigating the city be clear enough that they aren't needed; even if some detective work might be required. Also... the glowing weakspots on bosses, are just lame. Thinking about it, the whole idea of bossfights is lame.

But on the other side of things, I would like to see a lot of in-fiction overlays that relate to gameplay and systems.

If I remember correctly the ability to toggle HUD elements was already confirmed, as well as eye impmants etc. giving additional information about your surroundings. (The subdermal grip they installed in the demo added info about how many bullets you got left in your magazin, by connecting with your gun, if I'm not mistaken)

I became addictive to no-HUD gameplay. First I tried to play Mount and Blade like this. And that was completely another experience. Now I try to play without Hud wherever it is possible.

Top Bottom