Please recall patch 1.05 before it wrecks everyones game

+
This patch is perfect, zero crashes on my system.Could leave the game running all day now if I wanted. Even able to spawn like 60 nightwraiths at the Eternal Fire square for kicks (my new favorite thing) and see zero issues.

Last edited:
feedback ?..you new to forum trolls ?

its a thread on problems with the patch,so why the hell would anyone post the opposite,let alone be here posting in tech support and not playing thier perfect game ?

its called trolling 101,we with problems are now supposed to feel even worse while numbnuts like that sit there masturbating at the havoc they tried to cause.

It's people giving feedback to a request that's asking the patch to be recalled (read thread title)- if people didn't give their feedback saying the patch is fine then devs might think they went wrong direction, which they didn't.

All that happened is a handful of people got it worse after patch 1.05 and they're in this thread, the rest are quietly happy with patch 1.05, and a few people are in this thread saying they are happy with patch 1.05. No trolls, no conspiracy, nothing to cry about. Just people saying what they think.

I just what them to fix the damn game so we can all enjoy, i spend more time in the forums trying to fix the game than playing it.

I love it when people are like "speak for yourself, my game is running great!"

Just imagine a smiliar thing on other topics:

"My father just died. :( "
"Well, my father is still alive, not sure what you are talking about..."

It doesn't help anyone and makes you look like a douche.

Seriously, I agree Gerudon! I mean, wow that's great it is running fine for some still, I guess that means we are just too dumb to figure out how to make ours work.. :rollseyes:

i allready reinstalled the game it didnt work. And i don't know how to downgrade a game on steam

okay, I didn't know that you have the steam version.
A downgrade to steam means a kind of DRM-less process and that's not legal.
I think you have execute the repair option of steam under properties of tw3!?

It is a little bit the same situation like Skyrim Patches in the first times...
But at Skyrim everyone was able to find Tutorials for Skyrim Version downgrade on Nexus.
I think it is time for a Tutorial, "How to archive every Witcher 3 Patch with Steam Version on legal account"

Last edited:
OK. If you are having problems with 1.05, keep it polite and try to be constructive (for example, what the problem is). Posting just to complain about it will attract the attention of the ponies and you may find yourself disappearing.
If you're NOT having problems with 1.05, think to yourself about why you're posting. If it's just to annoy those with problems, then don't. Same outcome as above.
And if anyone else thinks it OK to start fighting with each other, expect the bans to begin.

presently stuck in the sewers on the saving mages quest because triss is standing in a doorway stopping me getting through
Nothing to do with patch 1.05, it's been like that since 1.02/03. I remember because it happened to me back then, had to start from last checkpoint.

There are going to be patch issues for some users. Sucks. Welcome to software, Many of us are running it fine, though, so be CLEAR in your BUG REPORTS to CDPR about what your issue is.

They like your reports to be clustered, so if you have multiple issues, send them all in one post. There's a link in my sig.

[Sard Edit: No damn Platform Wars, thank you. Not the topic. Chill time is necessary,it seems.]

Last edited by a moderator:
deinstall the game BUT keep your savegame if setup ask
and install patches only to 1.04.
I also reinstalled too due to NPC presence!
I would love to do this if I could get the previous patches. I bought my copy on GoG and those patches have been removed. Are they available anywhere else?

They didn't. He removed himself because other people thought it might be considered piracy, and waits for the response from CDPR. If they allow him to post links - he'll post them again. At least that's what I got from reading the thread.
Yes because people can play the full game from patches which contain partial files. :| If patches are a piracy issue then CDProjeck are doing something seriously wrong.

Yes because people can play the full game from patches which contain partial files. :| If patches are a piracy issue then CDProjeck are doing something seriously wrong.
As I said - it's not CDPR.
It's just people is too afraid of anti-piracy freaks that try to avoid getting blocked. If CDPR greenlights this thread - he'll return the links. I got my thread blocked today on this forum by moderator, because he thought that me asking for files from original 1.0 W2 is a piracy even though I own a game 3 times, and I seriously doubt CDPR itself considers this a piracy.
Media industry did a great job making people too scared :angry:

So just wanted to say that I had no problems running the game until today on my windows 7 gtx 580 machine. Now, after a few hours gaming it has constantly staring to crash (freezes and black screens)
First it was in the palace in Vizima and now it is on Skellige. I hope they fix this soon.
(I have Origin-version).

Last edited:
After patch 1.05 I've been constantly getting bsod making the game unplayable. I didn't experience any problems on the previous patches.

After patch 1.05 I've been constantly getting bsod making the game unplayable. I didn't experience any problems on the previous patches.

If you are overclocked, turn it down a little. Summer can cause instability in overclocks done in the winter because ambient temps are higher.

Top Bottom