Please remove the finishing moves already!

+
Hello. There are many complaints about this already, and now I have to adress this, too.
Until now, I modded the finishing moves away with a mod from the Nexus. But after the update to 1.3 I started the game twice and stopped playing a mere minute in again. Because the moves are back to all its player killing glory.
I saved during a stealth mission and cannot progress anymore, because of the freaking 30 hours kill animation of the Mantis Blades. You are not only guarenteed to be detected, you also have a 100% chance of death.
For me, its no fun to play on a easy difficulty because that makes every game incredible boring. But when playing on a higher one, you are simply dead when using the Blades. If the death is on me I dont complain, I do want the challenge.
But if the death is caused by a nonsense game mechanic, its frustrating.
As a father with a family and an ongoing project in addition to my normal work I dont have much time to play games. But when I do, I actually want to play a game.
I am fed up with having to scour the Nexus for mods to make the game playable. I am fed up with having to wait for new mods, because the update broke everyone. I am fed up with modding the game into a playable state and then go to sleep without playing for a minute, because I have to go to work the next day.

I really try hard to still love the game, but it gets harder every time I start it.

Top Bottom