Please revert these changes: auto-mill & powder rewards.

+
-"Spare cards from your collection will now be milled directly after entering the Deck Builder, replacing the 'Mill Spare Cards' button."

This decision is awful. There are a lot of players that want spare cards to create a premium version at some point. This affects people that like collections. Please revert this change because of that. Give us the option to press "No" in that panel. Another solution could be a tweak in terms of the number of cards allowed. Allow 2 copies of the same Gold card if you don't have the premium version. Allow 4 copies of the same Bronze card if you don't have any premium version of that card. Easy fix.

-"Rebalance of powder nodes in Reward Book."

10/20/30 per node is a bad joke considering that the most basic premium cards cost around 100 or 200 meteorite powder, so 10/20/30 is the same as nothing. 30/60/120 or 20/40/80 as minimum looks more fair to me. Please improve this awful change and buff also RP in some way (keys).

Last but not least, and this is only a suggestion, allow players to also choose their own skins in Arena mode.

So, I am back after long break to game... And found, that they deleted all my legendary premium cards... I have 10+. And left me only 850 meteor powder! And support answer was that they want premium to be really premium. I, who support them from beta and spend a lot off money must pay for their play with balance!?

And this changes is very similar in its concept. It looks like they want to rebalance system to earn more money from premium cards! I hope it's not true, and they really want make game better! But I am very disappointed and afraid to invest money in to meteor powder. Because tomorrow they decide to delete it from the game completely for example, and I have no protection!

Im alone when the ending comes take control of the nightmare this fate has become my own, there is no quite ending, Im taking you with me through blood and dirt and bone.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry that's just lyrics from a awesome song. Anyways CDPR has shown me they're true colors with gwent. I will not buy anymore of they're games. Ill play the witcher 3 cause I already own it and I thank them for that masterpeice but this game is a failure of epic proportions.

Im alone when the ending comes take control of the nightmare this fate has become my own, there is no quite ending, Im taking you with me through blood and dirt and bone.

Sorry that's just lyrics from a awesome song. Anyways CDPR has shown me they're true colors with gwent. I will not buy anymore of they're games. Ill play the witcher 3 cause I already own it and I thank them for that masterpeice but this game is a failure of epic proportions.

Wow, you blew that way out of proportion lol

So, I am back after long break to game... And found, that they deleted all my legendary premium cards... I have 10+. And left me only 850 meteor powder! And support answer was that they want premium to be really premium. I, who support them from beta and spend a lot off money must pay for their play with balance!?

And this changes is very similar in its concept. It looks like they want to rebalance system to earn more money from premium cards! I hope it's not true, and they really want make game better! But I am very disappointed and afraid to invest money in to meteor powder. Because tomorrow they decide to delete it from the game completely for example, and I have no protection!

Well, at this point, anything is possible, I guess... Any decision can be reverted at any time in the name of "improving Gwent"... So, I reckon, it's high time to pack up and go to MtGA... (n)

Frankly speaking, I have never seen such foolishness in game development anywhere... This chaos, a constant stream of unpredictable changes despite previous promises, as if the devs fed on constant change and couldn't live without it...as if they had no clear plan and kept coming up with new ideas every month... So, now let's do this..., let's do that... No, let's change it... Let's delete it altogether... let's start afresh... Makes you start to wonder who the devs are and who employed them.... In fact, ...who allowed them to touch the comp...

Last edited:

Don't be afraid friend, I'm sure they will solve these problems at the end of the month. = )

Top Bottom