Please seperate dodge from WASD

+
Title says it all really. Dodge needs its own bind. Double tapping WASD is unintuitive and often leads to unintentional dodges, or worse.... unintentional walking instead of dodging, Go play Vermintide 2 and tell me I'm wrong.
The movement I want doesn't come out.
The operation is too inconvenient.

+1 the worst ever dodge is the one that makes you press the same button twice, out of all things people complaining about regarding cyberpunk, I'd say this is the first one that needs a fix, and ASAP because I presume this is the easiest one of all requests, and also samurai-style build with katanas and everything is unplayable just because of this one particular flaw of movement control
#cdprfixpliz

I just want them to disable stealth dodges. Stealth missions get borked because I dodge out of stealth into an enemy.

Even on controller is annoying to dodge with the same button that is for crouching and skip, I'll also add to change the skip button on controller, in many cutscenes after a fight it's annoying to try standing up, just to skip a dialogue instead.

Can't understand how this haven't been added yet. I've turned it off completely as it's just annoying. But I guess dodging would be nice on the hardest difficulty wich I will try on my third run.

Top Bottom