Please tell me if there's anything wrong with my game or setup...

+
Hey there.
Please check the following two videos I made and tell me, do you see anything particular?

check at 20s onwards, the image with text. When I'm moving left/right the text gets blurry.

For example, when I'm not moving the camera, the image is sharp. However when I move, especially left/right, the image gets somewhat "distorted"? It's like it's losing image clarity.

I've seen many yt vids and I didnt notice same issue. Only Cyberpunk is giving me this. Other hardware demanding games (such as Metro Exodus) doesn't give me the same results as this.
- all settings maxed
- v-sync on
- film grain off
- chromatic ab. off
- motion off
- no dlss

Maybe it's related to fps? Game runs smoothly with no hickups and lowest fps of 45 and highest up to 70. Also disregard the not-so-smooth mouse movement.

Maybe I'm delusional? -_-

Halp :(

DC9V

Forum veteran
in-game, set anisotropic filtering to 16

go to your gpu control panel
(nvidia)
- "use the advanced 3D image settings", then click apply, then click "take me there"
- set Texture filtering quality to "quality"
- disable anisotropic sample optimisation
- set negative LOD bias to "clamp"
- disable trilinear optimisation
- refresh rate: highest available
- power management mode: "prefer maximum performance"
- click apply

if your monitor feature g-sync or freesync, disable v-sync in-game, and enable gsync in the control panel.

in-game, make sure DLSS is disabled or set to Quality mode, when switching to one of the two RT presets.

If you want to use DLSS you can improve image quality by setting the Texture LOD bias to "-3" via "Nvidia Profile Inspector."
Post automatically merged:

watching your videos on my phone, It doesn't look too shabby.
may what you see is invert ghosting caused by your monitor?

Last edited:
Top Bottom