Please wait until the required game content is ready before launching the game

+
Please wait until the required game content is ready before launching the game

I've installed Witcher 3 again to try new game + mode, but when I try to start new game + or load old one I receive message "Please wait until the required game content is ready before launching the game" or ("przed rozpoczęciem musisz zaczekać na przygotowanie wymaganej zawartości gry" in polish) and progress meter which always get stuck on 9% (for few hours in longest attempt). I've tried reboot, reinstall etc. but it's always the same.

My game versions in 1.60 (PS4 claims it's newest version) and saves are from 1.07.

I play on a regular PS4.

've tried reinstalling in different configuration and order of patches and DLCs and only difference is a progress. Sometimes it's 9%, sometimes 82% or 84% but it gets there in few seconds and stops.

I will try sending a save file as devivre suggests.

mad_sheep;n10951910 said:
I play on a regular PS4.

've tried reinstalling in different configuration and order of patches and DLCs and only difference is a progress. Sometimes it's 9%, sometimes 82% or 84% but it gets there in few seconds and stops.

I will try sending a save file as devivre suggests.

Yep, do that.

Have you another game disc to try, i guess not...

mad_sheep;n10956374 said:
mark5916 devivre thanks for help.

Files sent, now I have to wait.
Do you know if it's likely for anyone to react at all and how long it may take?

I guess they will.

But how long it will take, i can only speculate.

Within a week sounds reasonable, considering you are not the only one who sends a request to them. ;)

mad_sheep;n10956374 said:
mark5916 devivre thanks for help.

Files sent, now I have to wait.
Do you know if it's likely for anyone to react at all and how long it may take?

Response time is usually within a 1-3 days. It can be longer when things are really busy, though. If you don't hear back within a business week, do feel free to send a follow-up or let the moderation team know! :)

Top Bottom