Please zoom out the minimap when driving

+

Guest 4530941

Im sure this post gonna get buried.......
please cdpr zoom out the minmap for driving. Right now its too close and way too easy to miss turnings. Kinda ruins the driving.
Same for me. I really enjoy the motorcycle riding in fist person. However, I can't enjoy the ride because I have to look at the mini-map to see where I'm going. If I look at the mini-map, I can't enjoy the ride. I would prefer it if they put the dotted line directions directly on the road. Then I could see where I'm going and enjoy the ride at the same time.
Another alternative would be to put the your position indicator on the mini-map at the bottom of the square. Everything behind that on the mini-map is wasted space anyway since you are only looking at the directions on top. With the indicator on the bottom, you could see further ahead and not have to look at it so much.

please yes. its so fucking annoying. i like car models, i like the driving, i like to drive fast and i miss every turn cuz the minimap is just shit when driving. PLS CDPR it would improve the quality of driving so much!!

I turn the mini map off. it's too distracting and its not that hard to find your way around. Plus it adds to the immersion. And reduce FOV to 70 really puts you in it.

@_HellFiend_ yes, congrats to you, but for us, who wants to drive with normal minimap its not actually helping. i dont think that add this feature is major problem, and it would help to lot of ppl so.. thanks for your opinion, now go post to immersion thread, not to the minimap thread. ty.

It's nice that there are already mods for some things. But it would definitely be better if the developers see these things themselves and deliver them later. The less you have to mod your game to death, the better, right? (y)

The thing with the minimap is really annoying ...

I totally agree...Zooming out would be a good start...missed so many turns already, especially when you drive fast.
Some kind of navigation, like a HUD in the cars would be also not bad, but more a nice to have in my opinion.

Top Bottom