Please zoom out the minimap when driving

+
Happens to me all the time too, haha. Would really appreciate this feature.
In general, a local map screen would be nice in general. Always have to run around buildings to scout my surroundings. On the other hand, maybe it's intended like that...

I totally agree, I really want the option to move and resize the minimap for driving or even better a display showing the route in front of the vehicle, actually on the road instead of the mini-map, as if seen through the cybernetic eyes...

Ay you say driving is ruined and we don't get to enjoy driving through the beautifully made city as I'm always checking the map and missing turns

Haha happens to me as well :giggle:
Not a huge deal - i t made me drive slower honestly, but it would be nice if the mini map got zoomed out.

On one hand I think you're not supposed to drive at 300 kph through the streets... On the other hand, even Google Maps and Waze show quite some distance ahead while driving

Yea no need to drive fast seeing as the police never give chase.......

You can get in trouble even driving slowly tho. The amount of peds I've splatted trying to make a corner is crazy. Really hoping this is on cdpr's massive to do list

YES! They have one of two options to fix this IMO:

1. Make the minimap zoomable.
2. Make the pathing indicator a heads-up visual on the actual road.

Im sure this post gonna get buried.......
please cdpr zoom out the minmap for driving. Right now its too close and way too easy to miss turnings. Kinda ruins the driving.
We get cars and bikes going almost 200 mph, but don't have a map big enough to see a single city block ahead...

yea the speedo might say 200mph, but a mate measured the speed. The speed that was reading on screen 190mph, the actual speed measured was 85mph. And in game that feels right cause theres no sense that your speeding along at 200mph.

anyway look at my last post theres a mod to zoom out the map.

THIS 100%

I have missed so man turns because of this. The mini-map for driving should became as tall as your screen on the left and get about 10% wider too.
Post automatically merged:

Perhaps it would also help if they would implement something to keep the speed on a certain speed level depending on the circumstances. Like when in normal city traffic the speed is limited to an equal of the 50 km/h inside cities in germany, while in races or on the badlands that limit is removed. So you could keep the movement key "w" on pc holded down without always accelerating to the cars very speed maximum or not always slowing down again if you let it go unless you hit "S" to slow down or something.

But either you repeatly accelerate and slow down while pressing "w" release it, pressing it release it pressing release it or you rocket through the city with full speed in no time. I mean in real you keep the pressure on the accelerator at a certain degree to hold a speed. How about make the car work like walking?

With holded w the car moves up to the speed limit at the current location and with shift you start to accelerate beyond that limit, just like the running in person.

please cdpr zoom out the minmap for driving. Right now its too close and way too easy to miss turnings. Kinda ruins the driving.
It would be nice.

Until they fix it I find if you watch the road and not the minimap you anticipate corners better. Its true in real life too.

I totally agree, I really want the option to move and resize the minimap for driving or even better a display showing the route in front of the vehicle, actually on the road instead of the mini-map, as if seen through the cybernetic eyes...

Ay you say driving is ruined and we don't get to enjoy driving through the beautifully made city as I'm always checking the map and missing turns

Love this idea!!

Agree.

I would love to have a voice guide feature - "keep left, and then trun left." / "in 200 meters, turn right." / "you have reached your destination."

Top Bottom