please

+
please

Please CDPR, I must get into the beta in September.

At night, I stare at the wall thinking about playing Gwent.

I must collect them all. I must play Gwent.

If I don't get into the closed beta, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. My life will be a bleak void.

Pls CDPR. If not for me, for my unborn child. Who is not real.

I must admit, I also want in. But what I want more is a way to play Gwent with others in the unbearable meantime.

the same here ,, exhausted everything about gwent and it's the reason my playtime in the witcher 3 is over 30 days (according to Xbox Live)

I know the struggle. I've been trying to get a few friends into Gwent (bought the physical decks) and they seem to like it, but aren't getting into it as much as I was hoping. It'll be great to finally play with some other players online that are just as into the game!

Until then, We'll just need to keep playing the merchants randomly throughout another playthrough of Witcher 3 to hold us over...

I know the struggle. I've been trying to get a few friends into Gwent (bought the physical decks) and they seem to like it, but aren't getting into it as much as I was hoping. It'll be great to finally play with some other players online that are just as into the game!

Until then, We'll just need to keep playing the merchants randomly throughout another playthrough of Witcher 3 to hold us over...
If you have the Blood and Wine DLC, you can play the guy at your Vineyard as many times as you'd like. You can tell him to play a specific deck or a random deck and then the strength of the Deck

Top Bottom