Plot Bug - Gig: Occupational Hazard

+
Didn't kill the Psycho:Mox, used non-lethal melee, but when I talk to the contact V says that she killed her and the contact agrees.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 23.46.43.01.jpg

Sorry for hitting you girl, but you psyched out and killed your buddies. But she's alive and wriggling around on the ground.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 23.50.39.71.jpg

Scanner agrees - no skull icon....

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 23.52.57.78.jpg

Nope, not true, she's alive....

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 23.56.43.73.jpg

Wrong again...

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2021.01.27 - 23.56.49.04.jpg

Please fix this when you get the time, cause it's annoying. Why go non-lethal, trying to save someone from the not-so-horrible gang, when the game refuses to acknowledge this?

Didn't kill the Psycho:Mox, used non-lethal melee, but when I talk to the contact V says that she killed her and the contact agrees.

[...]

Please fix this when you get the time, cause it's annoying. Why go non-lethal, trying to save someone from the not-so-horrible gang, when the game refuses to acknowledge this?

I second that. I came here looking for some hints, because I could not convince Dane (the wounded Mox) that her friend is breathing right behind the window. If she would just turn her head a little, she would see. But noo... "Don't worry, you had to, there was no other way".

Maybe she was also involved in this mysterious black braindance stuff? And now she wants to get rid of the inconvenient witness?

It reminds me one of Monty Python movies: - Can you take this body? - But he is not dead. - Yes, he is. - I am not dead! - Yes, he is.

Anyway, it shall probably be reported as a bug in their bug tracker. Or have you already done it, by any chance?

Top Bottom