Plot question, chapter 2 (spoilers)

+
Hi,

I am on chapter 2 running around doing side quests. I think I have missed something during the cutscenes.

I don't see any spoiler tags in the editor toolbar, so all the following will be spoilers.

So, at the end of chapter 1 Arasaka put the mind of Johnny Silversomething, a terrorist and mass murderer, into their brand new "relic" to store forever. Not the mind of a loved one, not a backup of theirs, but that of a mass murderer. Why?

Then Takemura saves me and needs me to live, not because I have a chip with his former master's mind inside my head or something like that, but that of the same terrorist. Again, why?
What cutscene have I missed?

Edit: added spoiler tags :).

Last edited:
I don't see any spoiler tags in the editor toolbar, so all the following will be spoilers.
1607948738299.png

Hi,

I am on chapter 2 running around doing side quests. I think I have missed something during the cutscenes.

So, at the end of chapter 1 Arasaka put the mind of Johnny Silversomething, a terrorist and mass murderer, into their brand new "relic" to store forever. Not the mind of a loved one, not a backup of theirs, but that of a mass murderer. Why?

Then Takemura saves me and needs me to live, not because I have a chip with his former master's mind inside my head or something like that, but that of the same terrorist. Again, why?
What cutscene have I missed?

Edit: added spoiler tags :).
you didn't miss anything, you jsut have an IQ above 95 with critical thinking skills. It doesn't make sense, there is no justification in any world to make it make sense, you didn't miss anything.
I made a post here https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...e-diner-scene-at-the-start-of-act-2.11048999/

So nobody understood the plot either then?
yes we understood the plot, and that is why we are asking why it doesn't make any sense.

Top Bottom