Pls give us the first day patch!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls give us the first day patch!

Hallo
i Find the Titel say all.

I understand that to initially did to prevent the game from leaking before the Official Release date.
Problem is, the game is already leaked, which makes this method of leak-prevention ,as of now, 100% obsolete.

In my Town, they are already selling the game because a big electronic retailer (Media Markt) already started selling the game a couple
day ago, so that everybody else sells it too now, including GameStop and others.

Now i still need to wait until next Tuesday? Not cool, and since it's still weekend, i should be playing TW3 right now...
Besides, this is not what I consider DRM-Free.

I will say: all PS4 and XBOX ONE User can the First Day Patch loding and Play Happy the the Game but the PC Users must wait -.-
thats modest.. (about lovely to say)
PLS give us the patch then we PC Users can also play the game happy.

(Sry for my English Writie i hope your can understand waht i mean/write)

Thank for Watch my Post, Please give me a Feedback!

regards Sephir0th88

Last edited:
1.01 already live, isnt that day 1 patch?

Still 1.0 in my gog account. The Day 1 patch will contain the files to make the proorder versions playable aswell as various performance and bug fixes. So no it's not available at the moment.

Hallo
i Find the Titel say all.

I understand that to initially did to prevent the game from leaking before the Official Release date.
Problem is, the game is already leaked, which makes this method of leak-prevention ,as of now, 100% obsolete.

In my Town, they are already selling the game because a big electronic retailer (Media Markt) already started selling the game a couple
day ago, so that everybody else sells it too now, including GameStop and others.

Now i still need to wait until next Tuesday? Not cool, and since it's still weekend, i should be playing TW3 right now...
Besides, this is not what I consider DRM-Free.

I will say: all PS4 and XBOX ONE User can the First Day Patch loding and Play Happy the the Game but the PC Users must wait -.-
thats modest.. (about lovely to say)
PLS give us the patch then we PC Users can also play the game happy.

(Sry for my English Writie i hope your can understand waht i mean/write)

Thank for Watch my Post, Please give me a Feedback!

regards Sephir0th88

Serieus? Media Markt verkoopt hem al? Heb ik hem zomaar gepre-ordered -____-

How often must we discuss this. The game has not leaked in any way. The only thing that happend is that copies are already sold for the consoles. That's all. CD Project need to respect their own contract.

SIgh. Not tech support, another pointless plea for early release because someone else got it. Looooockeddeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom