Plus One seasonal event broken

+
Many people use a broken garbage mechanic, is there any hope that this will be fixed?
I'm not interested in playing this one the same, but otherwise it's an instant loss.

1643155646024.jpeg

No, it won't get fixed. It's been like this always. CDPR for some reason is not willing to blacklist some cards from seasonal modes.
Maybe they just can't. Without breaking the whole game that is - and this has happened for even more minor reason.
So it's up to players not to use degenerate mechanics, at least in unranked matches - but it's too much to ask too, probably.

Moderator: Yes, some players' tactics can be frustrating, however, please, keep discussions respectful.

I feel sorry for the author of the post but this is how it is - any seasonal mode is broken on Day 2 when people dig out their dusted decks that suit a particular mode. I only play Seasonal on Day 1 and then forget about it until the next change. No frustration then :coolstory:

The only mode that I would play forever is 8 seconds per turn. It should be a permanent mode in Gwent, by the way.

I feel sorry for the author of the post but this is how it is - any seasonal mode is broken on Day 2 when people dig out their dusted decks that suit a particular mode. I only play Seasonal on Day 1 and then forget about it until the next change. No frustration then :coolstory:

The only mode that I would play forever is 8 seconds per turn. It should be a permanent mode in Gwent, by the way.
8s is sometimes not enough to play a card and use all intended leader charges due to the animation delay, i would say 10s would be enough. Still im also the big fan of this mode. There definitely should be some 8s/10s Gwent Championship for Ornaments prizes

Top Bottom