plz REDESIGN the main Cardtable

+
plz REDESIGN the main Cardtable

Hello Gwent-Team,

i have played about 30 freegames and i had no technical issues till now. VERY FINE ! :)

The artwork of the cards are very well.
The sound is great too...

....but the atmosphere while playing Gwent is killed partially by the UI-Design - in my view (!)
My issue is the "playboard", "cardtable" or whatever is the correct name of it.
I think u know. ;)

My issues:

...lousy 3D-Effect the wooden-board (looks like photoshop 3D-Standard-edge-Filters)
...ugly wooden main-texture(s) (on the cardtable) - what about more photorealistic textures ?
...the animation of playing the cards to the board is not really smooth. I think u can do that much better ...

The cardtable-Design was even better in the Original Witcher-Game.
I hope the current Design will become better if the games goes to goldstatus.

So long, stay tuned and i will go on testing...
oktogoa

Last edited:
I don't liike it that much neither. Hoped for a more rustic look, like in the main game ( TW3). I think it's too comicy, but it doesn't bother me that much. Still, a more "photorealistic" or rustic look would be nice.. perhaps skins ? :D ^^

I 100% agree, went into this thread with the mindset of going full fan boy, to defend. But he has some very good points, I also think you can do much better when it comes to the board.

It's a closed beta and some games don't even have the right stuff and use placeholder so if it doesn't run smooth im sure they working on it. But feedback is always a good thing and appreciated in a closed beta i think. And you have a point.

I would like to have bigger cards (only a little).

i agree, the card table should be redesigned. it feels to plain and not interesting when u look at it.

Top Bottom