Podcast with Adam Badowski - translation

+
Kodaemon you should put Total Bro as your personal title.
because that's what you are you know

Viziman7 said:
Yeah I still hesitate about hoping so much, but why not... :D/>

Well the no man's land are just begging him to make an appearance.

also i love how the interviewer tried to make him spill the beans about Ciri.

And how he answered talking about the reveal art, saying it could be triss ciri or yen.
You know, CDPR must be the biggest trolls if they just dyed the hair of some character or that is just some OC

Added part 2 to opening post.

slimgrin said:
Damn Kodeamon, how long did that take you?

The 75 minute podcast took me about 8 hours to translate, I think. It's harder than translating text, I had to constantly pause, rewind, and restructure some really long and chaotic sentences :p
Thanks everyone :)

Agent_Blue

Kodaemon said:
Added part 2 to opening post.

The 75 minute podcast took me about 8 hours to translate, I think. It's harder than translating text, I had to constantly pause, rewind, and restructure some really long and chaotic sentences :p/>/>/>/>
Thanks everyone :)/>/>/>/>

8 hours?
Seriously, you should consider belly dancing on Youtube.

I am getting sick and tired of upvoting your posts.
:p

AgentBlue said:
8 hours?
Seriously, you should consider belly dancing on Youtube.

I am getting sick and tired of upvoting your posts.
:p/>

Damn, you're so far up kodameon's ass all I can see are your feet (wiggling) sticking out of his ass!!!!

....in all seriousness though Kodameon you rock!!!!

agentblue all in all just a jest!!!!! :cool:

Kodaemon You should post this translation on Cyberpunk 2077 forum. There are many interesting informations about Cyberpunk 2077 game :)

Interesting to hear they've nabbed some veteran devs from the west. Seems like a good move to me. Pretty much all good news except their lack of programmers. I hope they can find them, fast. I needs my Witcher 3!

Yes, indeed, Kodaemon. Thanks also from the dark, rainy CP2077 forum. We appreciate your (eight!) hours of work and not only for the CPunk stuff.

All of the info was great but I felt a twinge of personal satisfaction hearing of people from Alpha Protocol joining the team. Took it as a tacit thumbs up for the game.

Thanks Ko :)/> (hope that diminutive is ok).

I loved it when he mentioned Dark Souls with so much praise about it's gameplay. It's just that fucking good, thumbs up for Adam and for you Koda.

The thing that really made me glee though was this:

We've got people who worked on Alpha Protocol

THIS I LIKE

Agent_Blue

GeraltTheRiv said:
Damn, you're so far up kodameon's ass all I can see are your feet (wiggling) sticking out of his ass!!!! />/>

....in all seriousness though Kodameon you rock!!!!

agentblue all in all just a jest!!!!! :cool:/>/> />/>

I feel this post deserves a matching response.
Oh wait.

Great work Kodaemon, you have my full admiration. It's such a great interview, that I copy/pasted it to the Cyberpunk 2077 forum, with a little shut out to you. :p/>

Hope you dont mind. :)/>

Top Bottom