Points of Interest in 'A Visitor's Guide to Night City' (Collectors Edition)

+
I was reading 'A Visitor's Guide to Night City' which was part of the collectors edition. On the district maps some points of interest are marked. Beside some obvious things like the Afterlife, the Clouds, Arasaka Towser, the Stadium etc. there are some spots marked that I couldn't find. E.g. in the city center on the south west part of the outer ring road (Richard Night Ringroad) there is the restaurant/shopping area 'The View' marked. It also has a section in the text. I was trying to find it but at that part of the map I only found highway exits and the reconciliation parks below.

Did I just miss it because of the vertical city architecture or are there spots mentioned in the guide that didn't made it into the game?

wouldn't be surprised... weapons (Maikos Gun mentioned in the official Guide) and cyberware (the Camo one mentioned in game by the badlands ripper doc) are missing as well - so maybe the area they marked is covered by one of the many "locked doors" which are rumored to had access and content in the first place but were shut cause of the rushed release. There are also youtube vids you see people entering unfinished areas like train-stations or apartments which haven't been finished yet....also someone glitched into the Stadium: surprise no textures at all in there. there are also doors behind walls which function as intended meaning open/closeable but there is nothing behind them... it seems many stuff was just left behind cause of the release date.

Last edited:
Top Bottom