Police Are No Longer Spawning (Only Drone)

+
Just as the title describes.

Recently updated CP2077 to 1.2 and started the game from my last save from a couple months ago. I decided to test out the new police spawning to see if it made anything better.

Unfortunately, I can't tell because they never spawn or show up.

The only thing that spawns is a single police recon drone. I shoot it down, my star gets higher, and soon I'm sitting at 4 police stars with only the periodic police drone that spawns. I read the patch notes that stated a police drone might show up first to "scope out the area", but even after sitting at a single location for 6+ minutes, the police never show up. I've tested this out in multiple locations and it's always the same.

Anyone else having this problem at all?

This seems like a bug. Because I see both spawn still. Police officers and a shitload of drones.
Even on a single star as soon as I shoot a drone out the air a crazy amount start showing up.

This seems like a bug. Because I see both spawn still. Police officers and a shitload of drones.
Even on a single star as soon as I shoot a drone out the air a crazy amount start showing up.
Yeah, figured it might be a bug unfortunately. Wondering if anyone else has run into it and if so, how did they correct it? I've already verified/repaired the game data, etc.

Just as the title describes.

Recently updated CP2077 to 1.2 and started the game from my last save from a couple months ago. I decided to test out the new police spawning to see if it made anything better.

Unfortunately, I can't tell because they never spawn or show up.

The only thing that spawns is a single police recon drone. I shoot it down, my star gets higher, and soon I'm sitting at 4 police stars with only the periodic police drone that spawns. I read the patch notes that stated a police drone might show up first to "scope out the area", but even after sitting at a single location for 6+ minutes, the police never show up. I've tested this out in multiple locations and it's always the same.

Anyone else having this problem at all?
Yeah I have same issue. I can kill 50 people no police spawns or shows up. Sometimes I dont even get drones. I played for 100+ hrs it was fine then last 30+ hours after update they spawned like once lol

Yeah I have same issue. I can kill 50 people no police spawns or shows up. Sometimes I dont even get drones. I played for 100+ hrs it was fine then last 30+ hours after update they spawned like once lol
Have you just hung around in one area at all to see if eventually they show up? I've tried starting shit in the city, the Badlands, etc. It's always the same. The only difference besides just having the occasional drone spawn are the city turrets. Even then, that's all I get.

Yeah I did. i destroyed 20+ cars, shot like 50 people and waited...nope no police. I guess they stopped caring lol

Top Bottom