Police invulerable to cyber skills

+
Did "Ticket to the Major League", found the cyberpsycho, knocked him out with a system reset and got a police warrent (one star). Ok, that's not the bug (although it is one) but then I've tried to kill the police which "teleported in". None of my cyber abilities worked on them. I'm running a full netrunner build and usually killing lots of enemies is no problem scanning the police did not trigger any cyber options; just the scan result of the NPC.

I thought it might be a line-of-sight issue so I ran right in front of them, even used my 2d heart, but no avail. The cyber menu did not show.

Please fix that!

Cheers Euclid

Last edited:
I'm more curious why system reset drew you a warrant star. I use Contagion and Short Circuit on that gig all the time, no police attention.

Last edited:
Did "Ticket to the Major League", found the cyberpsycho, knocked him out with a system reset and got a police warrent (one star). Ok, that's not the bug (although it is one) but then I've tried to kill the police which "teleported in". None of my cyber abilities worked on them. I'm running a full netrunner build and usually killing lots of enemies is no problem scanning the police did not trigger any cyber options; just the scan result of the NPC.

I thought it might be a line-of-sight issue so I ran right in front of them, even used my 2d heart, but no avail. The cyber menu did not show.

Please fix that!

Cheers Euclid
As a nomad I got one quest where V was ambushed by police. I found the lack of cyber skills very annoying. They were not friendly at all.

Generally a police response is in close spawned and in numbers, so there's hardly any stand-off distance to deploy QHs. For that, a combination of speed and firepower matter more to break contact.

I'm more curious why system reset drew you a warrant star. I use Contagion and Short Circuit on that gig all the time, no police attention.
It's an "old" issue reported some time ago here and idependent of any particular skill set. It seems rather random and hence difficult to reproduce (otherwise I'd provided a saved game for the Dev Team to look into it).
However, I've noticed that it happens more frequently if you are not within the hostile area. For example sniper mobs of an NCPD event from far away is likely to trigger a warrant.

Cheers Euclid

Top Bottom