Polish naming & addressing

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
McAvelin said:
Ahaaa, so if you are saying something like "W ogóle nic (or nicz)" (like nothing..) you mean NOTHING AT ALL? ;D
Exactly ;DW ogóle nic - nothing at all

Ah yes! Ellis Island, the butcher of many a name ;D ... Canada had its equivalent at Piers 2 and 21 in Halifax, Nova Scotiamy mother's side of the family allegedly had an "unpronouce-able" last name about 400 years ago, but they grew and sold pears -- hence Poirier ;)i don't really know what that original name was, the only tracing of my family history that's been done was by charlatans ;)

gamewidow said:
Ah yes! Ellis Island, the butcher of many a name ;D ... Canada had its equivalent at Piers 2 and 21 in Halifax, Nova Scotiamy mother's side of the family allegedly had an "unpronouce-able" last name about 400 years ago, but they grew and sold pears -- hence Poirier ;)i don't really know what that original name was, the only tracing of my family history that's been done was by charlatans ;)
French branch of my family got out of "New France" while the getting was good ;) I understand there's still a fairly large number of Rivards remaining up there, tho.

Top Bottom