Polish script commands - translation needed

+
Polish script commands - translation needed

This goes to the modders, who are speaking polish and are willing to translate for us.There are several descriptions of script commands (i.e. LoadAreaMap or GetSpawnSetSpawnPhase) that are in polish. To understand what the hell I'm able to do with it, maybe someone can translate them into english. (or just write what we need to know for using this commands).So far I stumbled over these, but I'm sure that some other modders (like Medusa-Team) stumble over a lot more right now and want to know what can be done with this commands, so here is my list:LoadAreaMapGetStoryNPCGetStoryNPCObjectGetStoryNPCSpawnPhaseGetStoryPhaseGetStoryPhaseByNPCGetSpawnSetSpawnPhaseThe list will be updated when needed and every translation help is welcome.

LoadAreaMaptw> causes loading our location map and automatic disable all markers with different then given suffixGetStoryNPCassignment: Returns NPC id for a given object (refers to StoryNPC)Parameters: oTarget - object to which NPC id is returnedReturns: StoryNPC Name"" - in error caseGetStoryNPCObjectassignment: returns object ID based on NPC name (refers to StoryNPC)Parameters: sNPCResRef - NPC idReturns: OBJECT_INVALIDobject IDGetStoryNPCSpawnPhaseassignment: returns actual spawn phase name for given object (refers to StoryNPC)parameters:sNPCResRef - NPC id to which spawn phase is returnedReturns: Spawn Phase name"" - in error caseGetStoryPhaseassignment: returns actual story phase name for given object (refers to StoryNPC)parameters: oTarget - object to which story phase is returned Returns: Story phase name"" - in error caseGetStoryPhaseByNPCassignment: returns actual story phase name for given NPC (refers to StoryNPC)parameters:sNPCResRef - NPC idReturns: Story phase name"" - in error caseGetSpawnSetSpawnPhaseassignment: returns actual spawn phase name for given spawnsetparameters: sSpawnset - spawnset to which spawn phase is returnedReturns: spawn phase name"" - in error case

Top Bottom