[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

+

do you find any of the revealed characters attractive?

• Total voters
so it was said that all romance options were already revealed and i'm really wonder how cp2077's community likes it.
do you find any of the revealed characters' appearances attractive? are you planning to romance them? tell us why!

No.

I don’t like the whole idea of ”romances” because they don’t add anything to the game, but an awkward feeling and pretentiously syrupy questline whose conclusion is as abrupt and final and unfollowing as any other menial task while wanting to imply the contrary with the theme of ”romance”.

Bringing forth the storytelling element of characters’ characteristics and the sense of camaraderie is better served in a game without the forced baggage of ”romance” and related feelings involved.

I'm not really attracted to the revealed characters. The character's appearance I would find the most attractive is Judy, however I would not romance her bc I got gay sexuality and she's lesbian too. ^-^'

Average girls in flashy clothes.
I'm way more a "body" person than a "fashion" one when it comes to attractiveness.
So: "No."
well, yes, i agree, sadly every1's faces seems to look quite average excluding the Maelstrom guys if some1 likes to romance disfigured people
I'm not really attracted to the revealed characters. The character's appearance I would find the most attractive is Judy, however I would not romance her bc I got gay sexuality and she's lesbian too. ^-^'
oh i get you. sorry, from what i'm seeing, in cp you won't be having any guy that has anything you visually like in judy. in cp2077 u should rather expect all romance options to have cis appearances.
I'm not liking most of these options. I'm a gay fella and just want a decent good looking mostly straight-laced fella.
hmm in my opinion most of the revealed characters looks quite straight-laced for that universe. unless i don't get what you mean by that.

I vote for #3: Show me the gangs, city districts, entertainment, culture, etc, but I don't want to know anything about the plot or choices I might be able to make until I come across it in the game, so I aint watching that video. ;)

oh i get you. sorry, from what i'm seeing, in cp you won't be having any guy that has anything you visually like in judy. in cp2077 u should rather expect all romance options to have cis appearances.
I know :/
But Sasquatch doesn't have "cis appearance"- In fact she's one of the manliest women in the games and she still may be the romance option!

hmm in my opinion most of the revealed characters looks quite straight-laced for that universe. unless i don't get what you mean by that.
By "straight-laced" I'm getting at anything too complicated. It would be someone that wouldn't stick out much. No drugs, no tattoos, maybe some minor cybernetic implants, isn't one for cursing, works a typical job could be he runs a hot dog stand or works in the lower echelons of the corporate ladder. A sweetheart to come home to, have dinner with and talk about our day. Now this next part can go out to any romancable person. When you do talk about your day you can choose to be honest with them and they'd have their remarks and varying degrees of tolerances both for your actions and for how honest you are. You could choose to lie to them. I think that sort of intimacy within the game would be very thrilling and immersive.

so it was said that all romance options were already revealed

Technically yes, according to what Patrick Mills said but, other than Judy and Stout, we don’t know who they specifically are yet.

do you find any of the revealed characters' appearances attractive?

Yeah, Judy. The Yaiba-jacket-clad nomad woman and Evelyn too, if they’re romancable. And Stout, although other than memes I don’t share much of the fascination many have to her. [Runs to a corner and grabs a potlid, preparing himself for a volley of tomatos to fly his way.]

However, I’m not too much into the physical appearance of a game’s character as much as their portrayal. That’s why, for instance, in Dragon Age: Inquisition I chose Cassandra over the other women. Still, I’m not the biggest fan of romance in videogames because of their usually shallow, immature, and/or overly serious approach to the subject matter. Even acclaimed games like Planescape: Torment, the Dragon Age series, and the first two main Witcher games didn’t really do it for me in that department... only The Witcher 3 did. So, based in my experience with TW3, I trust in CDPR’s writing to make romance a worthy enough aspect of the game.

Well those are the main romance options; they didnt say all but the main ones. Though I suppose they might be more meaningful than the side-flings
What about the dude that woke up next to femv in 2018 demo? He seemed like a random fairly attractive guy?

I like Meretith, Judy, the Nomad chick, T-Bug, Maybe Brigette, and maybe Evelyn
There is also the chrome skin chick that's voiced by Grimes might also be an option

Perhaps I can romance Flathead if nothing else works out.
Those ports look tight...

Just kidding... I hope.

Well those are the main romance options; they didnt say all but the main ones. Though I suppose they might be more meaningful than the side-flings
What about the dude that woke up next to femv in 2018 demo? He seemed like a random fairly attractive guy?

I like Meretith, Judy, the Nomad chick, T-Bug, Maybe Brigette, and maybe Evelyn
There is also the chrome skin chick that's voiced by Grimes might also be an option

Perhaps I can romance Flathead if nothing else works out.
Those ports look tight...

Just kidding... I hope.
I think the guy in V's bed is quite similar to all the rest male characters, but it's just my opinion.
Yea, if it's too bad you can go with that military walker bot Flathead! Romancing robots is cool XD

Last edited:
Good God! Doesn't personality count for anything with you sex-fiends?!!! ;)

Ahem. I mean, isn't it at all possible some of them may become more attractive to players once they get to know them? Or is that 44% group really saying, 'Nuh-uh, no way I'm going near THAT under ANY circumstances!'. Tough crowd. :shrug:

Personality is for friend zone.

I can second this. Once I was not hot and couldn't get a date then I became hot and it was easy. It had 0 to do with my personality as the fellas I've been with while hot we clicked eventually finding my perfect guy, who happens to not be (conventionally thought of as) hot. Well endowed though. Very nicely endowed indeed. However, what lured me to him was his charm not his dick.

Top Bottom