[poll] all cp2077 romance options revealed. do you like any of them?

+

do you find any of the revealed characters attractive?

• Total voters
I don’t like the whole idea of ”romances” because they don’t add anything to the game, but an awkward feeling and pretentiously syrupy questline whose conclusion is as abrupt and final and unfollowing as any other menial task

That's a shame.

What about if there was a lot more post-coital interaction? Possibly even betrayal or difficult choices to be made? Things that had an impact on the path through the main story?

What if you were romancing someone only because you were manipulating them for selfish gain? If you then ignore them after you get what you want, they evetually realise and seek revenge. I'm imagining Carrie Fisher here, heh. You can see at around 1:47 he passes his 'Cool' dialogue skill check.

Would that make it more worthwhile or interesting?

Last edited:
I mean some characters we've seen are pretty/handsome but it's hard to tell if you'll like a storyline and character from a few lines of dialogue.

My understanding from this "announcement" was that, yes, they revealed all potential romances in videos, but haven't actually confirmed who most of those are yet, only that you can see them in the footage. Those videos have a very misleading title.

T-Bug, Maybe Brigette
Totally forgot about them! Brigitte probably isn’t romancable but T-Bug might be. She seems understandably distant at first but, assuming her betrayal and death (as shown in the 2019 cinematic trailer) aren’t mandatory, she might become a more appealing character to further interact, with or without a romance.
---
About tertiary characters, I really liked the news lady. I doubt V can meet her in person, let alone date her but, regardless, something about her looks and her voice made her stand out for me :think:

There is nothing less cyberpunk than romance tbh...
I'll be blunt. You are completely wrong. All stories are about romance. Because humanity is deeply tied into romance. Romance is passion, desire, hopes, and dreams. Even in a cyberpunk world every single individual in that world has all of that. When you romance a person you are in essence sharing all that with them tying your romance with theirs.

Besides what everyone said above, I wonder if V gets to be on the receiving end of romantic confession (especially if playing as female~~since statistically guys confess to girls more often). So rather than V chasing people, it'd be someone giving V hints.

It's a hard thing to implement development wise, but I just feel it'd fit some of the characters pretty well.

For me Judy looks great , Meredith is a big thumbs up , Nomad friend girl also looks good to me . The only guy that i like is Jackie and who knows if he is a possible LI :shrug:

Find it hard to believe that some found absolutely zero guy / girl attractive seen in the trailers.. Would love seeing how they look IRL, being so superficial and difficult...

My understanding from this "announcement" was that, yes, they revealed all potential romances in videos, but haven't actually confirmed who most of those are yet, only that you can see them in the footage. Those videos have a very misleading title.
From what I noticed all the potential romance options don't seem to have a lot of cyberwares on. They tend to have at least couple of them. Maybe, that can help narrow it down? Though, not saying there could be potential love interests with person(s) with bunch of cyberwares. Actually, I don't even mind it.

Last edited:
Find it hard to believe that some found absolutely zero guy / girl attractive seen in the trailers.. Would love seeing how they look IRL, being so superficial and difficult...

IRL look have nothing to do with tastes unless you consider everyone consider themselves and everyone looking better than themselves as "attractive".

Besides, there's a difference between appearance and being charming. Thing is it's a video game, and personalty I would find that someone who have so much imagination that he is able to genuinely find a video game character charming as being borderline schizophrenic.
So it leave only appearance, and women seen until now doesn't have any stunning features, only slim bodies and your average girl face.

The only stunning part about them is fashion, but know that there is a lots of people who aren't affected at all by that when it comes to attractiveness.

IRL look have nothing to do with tastes unless you consider everyone consider themselves and everyone looking better than themselves as "attractive".

Besides, there's a difference between appearance and being charming. Thing is it's a video game, and personalty I would find that someone who have so much imagination that he is able to genuinely find a video game character charming as being borderline schizophrenic.
So it leave only appearance, and women seen until now doesn't have any stunning features, only slim bodies and your average girl face.

The only stunning part about them is fashion, but know that there is a lots of people who aren't affected at all by that when it comes to attractiveness.
The thread is absolutely clear. The word "attractive" being used. Not the word " stunning ". There is a big difference between these two words. I get it, you wanted phenomenal stunning girls apparently. But still, regardless of that dream, are you really going to tell me that you can't find any girl attractive in these trailers ? ( numerous have been shown ) That you still can't be satisfied with one of them ? That they are all ugly regardless of tastes ? If yes, in this case, I do wonder how people can look IRL to be so superficial and difficult, even for a video game, yes. They must look very good and only date the best of high quality women / men then.

Some like Judy, the nomad girl, and the girl in my avatar are even prettier than your average girl. You don't know them yet, and you have seen them only a few seconds, so I could understand some skepticism but come on, you can't be serious about not finding one girl attractive even if you don't care about fashion. As far as I am concerned Meredith is the girl that got my interest, she isn't stunning to me ( Judy is prettier than her ), but I would lie for example if I stated she wasn't attactive. And yet she seems to be the most interesting so far to me, so obviously it's the first gal I'll try.

Second, I would state, that the first important goal in a story is to create interesting characters, with an interesting design following what they are meant to be. Only after you choose who could be a good potential for romance so that you can tell a good story, have a good dynamic and see a relevant relationship in that new area. The romances are just a nice addition.

I'd be personally disappointed if we had flawless Ken and barbies totally bland in the game for example. Anyway pretty sure we'll have them, they didn't show all casual encounters, only main romances. We'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Last edited:

I'm gay, so the attractiveness of the women did not matter. If I were straight I would likely be choosing corpo gal or creepy braindance gal. None of the male options were appealing. The one who was most appealing was the hacker, but his smoking was a big turn off.

I'm gay, so the attractiveness of the women did not matter
Well, even though I'm too, from the choice that cp2077 offers, it would be most likely for me to romance Judy. It's mostly because I'm attracted to feminine appearance and to some degree can appreciate the good appearance of some of the girls, even with my sexuality. But being real here, I still wouldn't romance Judy as my sexuality is too much of an obstacle for that.

Gonna be very disappointed if placide isn't romancable tbh.
Dumdum too.

Last edited:
Thing is it's a video game, and personalty I would find that someone who have so much imagination that he is able to genuinely find a video game character charming as being borderline schizophrenic.

Not having a go at you here but, blimey, you don't seem to have much faith in CDPR's writing...

Being able to grow attached to, or empathise with, people (even fictious characters) is a sign of good mental health, not the opposite. As we all know, a lack of empathy is a classic trait of sociopathy.

If you see a kid not caring about Bambi's mother then you might want to be extra vigilant ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom