Votes: 16 13.2%
  • I Hope So

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • I Don't Want It

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
1) Do you guys want post-story content? Why or why not?
Of course, I do. I really do, because it is obviously for everyone, that the V's storyline which is suppossed to be the main one is not over.
2) Aside from the glitches, did you like the story as a whole?
It is difficult for me to give simple answer. Actually yes, because it's the first time for me when i am so impressed with the game character story. I've never felt so much each dialogue, reply, emotion in any game.
3a) What characters did you like the most?
V and Panam (as male V i can't view them separately), Judy, Victor, Misty, Takemura, Johnny.
3b) Which did you like the least?
I think all characters are worthy to be appreciated anyway.
4a) Were you happy with the ending(s) of the game?
There are enough endings in the game which can satisfy me IN SHORT TERM, so it makes me happy.
4b) Were you happy with your game ending?
Apparently the only ending I can appreciate is STAR ending with V and Panam. It's the happiest and most promising ending which should be completed. If devs make this I will count STAR ending as canon ending in CP 2077.
5) If you could change something about the story to make it better, what would you have done?
The main problem in story imo is lack of conversation among main characters (V and Panam first of all). I would add more replies, dialogues, activities and other kind of interactions.
6) How many hours do you have invested into the game?
130,6 hours

Do you think we will get post-story content? If you feel the poll didn't give you an option which you feel applies to you write down it down below. Also please spread this poll to other threads, it would be very helpful. I want to get the largest sample size I can.

Just a few questions for you guys to answer: (please put a number next your answers so its easy to understand which question(s) your answering) Thank you all!
5) If you could change something about the story to make it better, what would you have done?

I'm going to also make the assumption that any and all major DLC will be made exclusive to next-gen and PC. For the purpose of answering the questions ignore the problematic release of last gen and also don't answer based on previous gen's hardware limitations.
1) Of course. I really want that expansion for this amazing game because I really want to be able to leave a nomad life with Panam and the other Aldecaldos and also try to save V with them.
2) Of course.
3a) Panam for sure :LOL: :love:
3b) Idk
4a) I only played the ending with Panam and yeah, I'm happy with that but at the same time I'm sad. The first reason it's because I already finished the game so I won't be able to be with Panam again, unless we get that expansion, and the second reason it's because I think we should got a romantic moment at the end, like, I liked the end but it would be great to see a kiss or something like that.
4b) 4a
5) The story it's amazing but I think it would be amazing to have more missions with Panam and more interactions with her, not only the limited dialogue options that we have when we call her or when we meet her and we're not doing a mission with her.
6) 38h 58m

Aloen

Forum regular
Ok, so, yeah, I have Panam and the Aldecado's on the brain.

Yes, please. Panam and V's story feel like it's just beginning.

Absolutely. A grown man shouldn't cry over getting a jacket, but man did I ever.

Panam and the rest of the Aldecado's. Judy too was great.

Not a one.

I only played the Star (Aldecado) ending, and that's all I needed. It was beautiful and bittersweet and left me needing more.

In its beauty certainly. But I missed the characters immediately.

The characters become ghosts once their side stories are done - I hated when at the end of the side quest nothing else happened until the (only one of many possible) finales. It feels like so much wasted potential. I want to spend more time with Mitch, hear more about Judy's adventures, and spend more time with Panam and even Saul.

50 hours, just started my second playthrough, doing it right as a nomad this time.

I vote No, and I really like the option of a post history expansion, but about V. but I doubt devs allows a post game expansion that limit you to choose certain endings... So I would like it, but I doubt it will be a reality

I vote No, and I really like the option of a post history expansion, but about V. but I doubt devs allows a post game expansion that limit you to choose certain endings... So I would like it, but I doubt it will be a reality
Check out this thread I'm sure it could open your mind a bit about that. Thank you for voting honest, thats my goal with this. I want the largest sample size so I can see what other players think and I want their honest opinion.

Last edited:
It has literally been announced before. There is no I hope or maybe it is a 100% thing that will be happening. Witcher 3 had a bunch of free minor dlc and then two paid 30hr+ story expansions.

I mean, DOI, of course, but CDPR has made at least 15 million sales of this thing even after refunds. I guarantee they will sell tons of post-game content. Even if they didn't, they would happily use post-game content to gradually wind down the Cyberpunk team, like all AAA developers do. The general reception to the factions regarded as "good" (Nomads, Afterlife, etc) will probably confirm the wisdom of whatever DLC choice the team made before the game was actually released.
2)-5)
I absolutely loved this game, and they are almost certain to focus on something in the DLC that will make me buy it, unless there's some sort of total civilizational collapse first.
I'm well past 200 hours, and my desire to ferret out the true lore of Cyberpunk 2077 will mean more, unless we have that collapse I talked about earlier.

Top Bottom