[POLL] Getting around in Night City

+

What's your favourite way of getting around in Night City?

• Driving a car

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Riding a motorbike

Votes: 69 38.8%
  • Walking

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Fast travel

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
How are you getting around, V?

No, we don't mean like that Choom, we mean, we're glad you're okay, but... literally, how are you getting around in Night City?

CP77_GoingPlaces_1x1.png

Other polls:
V's Partner

Definitely motorcycle, if not walking. I don't like the fast travel so avoid it most of the time. I usually go around on the Kusanagi or Jackie's bike and enjoy the views. I'm typically on foot around V's apartment and the neighborhood under the Petrochem dam.

By car, but has to be the Rattler or Mizutani Shion MZ2 (yes, am a flash poser)
I will say I do love me the CT-3X also, but those are some lovely cars :)
I do have to confess however, I do also love me the Avenger, and I'm starting to warm for the Type 66 Jen Rowley, just because you'd wanna change it up every now and then :)

I like to ride a motorcycle, especially with the "E3 jacket" mod
Post automatically merged:

Really... Still hoping to find the UPDATE:
That allows to use metro / tram.
Let the NPCS ride motorcycles.
Let traffic improve artificial intelligence.
Is it just a wish that will never be fulfilled?

In 2077 the subway will be launched, we are still in 2021, please wait ... bikes in 2077 are illegal, so the npcs don't use

Last edited:
How are you getting around, V?

No, we don't mean like that Choom, we mean, we're glad you're okay, but... literally, how are you getting around in Night City?

View attachment 11220101

Other polls:
V's Partner

This is a difficult pool for me. I just can't choose.

On one hand I like driving motorcycles, but
in the end V dies.

On the other hand, I spend most of the game walking/running around, but again, in the end V dies.

No matter what you do in the end V dies so I find this topic is as pointless as the endings.

When I played on old gen right after the release, fast travel was the only way, since driving fast through the city often ended up crashing the game. After 1.06 hotfix I mainly used bikes, fast travel is no longer needed. Also, I am with everyone who wants to travel with NCART, would increase open world experience and expand verticality of the game.

Top Bottom