[POLL] Getting around in Night City

+

What's your favourite way of getting around in Night City?

• Driving a car

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Riding a motorbike

Votes: 69 38.8%
  • Walking

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Fast travel

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters
Ooh! Transport picture opportunity!

Just out walking.

photomode_27042021_234611.jpg

Night Time Riding.

photomode_06052021_190235.jpg

photomode_06052021_190125.jpg

photomode_23042021_184740.jpg

On the bounce!

photomode_13032021_002005.jpg

Skywalking Across the Glitch.
photomode_13032021_001342.jpg

Ran out of fuel.
photomode_05032021_125552.jpg

Fight me!

photomode_10022021_171032.jpg

Garage moment

photomode_25042021_223942.jpg

Flying in Pacifica
photomode_17012021_222748.jpg

It's hard not to travel around in Night City by vehicle with the beautiful cars in the game. Seriously, well done!

But please, PLEASE give us more, and please enable the use of the city's transit network, buses, and taxis. Police and emergency vehicles in traffic would also be a great touch. Would go a long way to making the city feel like a living, functioning place.

I use the car for long distances, otherwise I prefer walking around when the objective is not too far away. I used fast travel just a couple of times, but I am not a big fan of it. I would really like to use an actually working public transportation system though, maybe we could also get some cool side missions during the ride by talking to npcs, or maybe fight against some gang trying to rob the passengers...

I walk short distance and drive mostly cars through Night City, the best way to discover everything. I'm at the point that I can drive to parts of the city without looking at the map :D

I also park my vehicle properly, no stopping in the middle of the road :)
photomode_25012021_032548.png

The monorail would be nice, I'd also love if Delamain was an actual taxi cab service you could hire and just sit in the back and enjoy the ride.

Interesting that some mainly use the TP.
A little detail, like in all games where you have enemies to kill, stuff to loot and lot of really cool things to see, I'm obviously on foot. There is not better way to make xp, loots and more interesting, lot of money :)
It also depends on the district (and if I have already loot this part of city). For example, you can't enjoy Kabuki other than on foot. And obviously in Badlands, I'm not on foot like an idiot :)

My first playthrough I mostly ran around the city and made use of the dataterms/NCART. Initially I just really didn't want to destroy stuff in the city by crashing into it, because I was having a hard time with the driving. And it was a plus when I found out that I was building up V's athleticism. With my current playthrough I drive a lot more. I feel like there's even more incentive now that I can easily access all of V's stash and the driving has improved. Also driving a badass car while listening to a cool radio station feels like a stylish sort of interlude between missions.

Interesting that some mainly use the TP.
A little detail, like in all games where you have enemies to kill, stuff to loot and lot of really cool things to see, I'm obviously on foot. There is not better way to make xp, loots and more interesting, lot of money :)
It also depends on the district (and if I have already loot this part of city). For example, you can't enjoy Kabuki other than on foot. And obviously in Badlands, I'm not on foot like an idiot :)

What are you calling me? :ROFLMAO:

car, either type 66 avenger or cthulhu...even though they still need work, handling and FPV too low , and whiteout windshield

This is a difficult pool for me. I just can't choose.

On one hand I like driving motorcycles, but
in the end V dies.

On the other hand, I spend most of the game walking/running around, but again, in the end V dies.

No matter what you do in the end V dies so I find this topic is as pointless as the endings.
Once more: "It's too bad she won't live. But, then again, who does."

It's just possible that this may be one of the abiding preoccupations of CP2077.

Top Bottom