[POLL] Getting around in Night City

+

What's your favourite way of getting around in Night City?

• Driving a car

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Riding a motorbike

Votes: 69 38.8%
  • Walking

Votes: 39 21.9%
  • Fast travel

Votes: 15 8.4%

• Total voters
It's too bad we have to choose only one option in this poll. I'm usually moving around NC in a car or a Bike. I really like the Caliburn and the Kusanagi. I would drive the Guinevere more often, but I'm struggling with the first person perspective in this one, which is too low.

Last edited:
Once more: "It's too bad she won't live. But, then again, who does."

It's just possible that this may be one of the abiding preoccupations of CP2077.

I am sorry but that's a BS argument. CP77 is based on the tabletop game by Mike Pondsmith and in CP2020 odds of survival was never zero.

In CP77 choices make very little difference and all paths lead to the same extremely predictable result, probably because the writer thought his shallow, obligatory drama was artsy and deep for whatever reason.

Endings are dreadful and that has nothing to do with the source material. In a game with multiple endings only reason why there wouldn't be a true good ending is because writer decided that way, not because the setting didn't allow it. This would be more like shifting the blame to the source material, which is plain wrong.

It depends really, there are so many side activities, little fights etc, that I normally walk and enjoy the sights, so to speak, if Im more in a hurry then fast travel, otherwise bike then lastly car. I dont like getting stuck in traffic.

Sometimes I drive the Mai Mai in the Badlands.
A stolen/abandoned one because it usually doesn't end well...
The only time I drove a "Magic" Mai Mai was at the start of my second playthrough. Just to go from the V's garage to El Coyote Cojo and I left it in front of the door directly. And sadly, yes, I stole it. Not really my fault... :(
-I no longer had a vehicle (thanks to Delamain)
-I didn't want to spend my money for a Galena.
-And it was the only one that my technical skill allowed me to open.

Good points, easy to navigate in midle of traffic and good view in first person :D

Your poll is a little flawed. I love motorbike but that is because cars are terrible to drive. But I use fast travel the most as that is what is the least annoying most efficient fun way to get around in your game. But force myself to walk very often because I love to see the city...

So please change your poll so you can get proper feedback.

I like the design of the cars.. and I like driving around the city.

But when people and cars popping and disappearing, I quit the game.

Top Bottom