Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xbox One X

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • PS4 PRO

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Just wanted to know how people in the forums play Cyberpunk?
Wondering if the number of bugs on consoles is diving more of console players to the forums to vent and get help.

Rddc

Forum regular
Just wanted to know how people in the forums play Cyberpunk?
Wondering if the number of bugs on consoles is diving more of console players to the forums to vent and get help.
I play on xbox one s and to be honest at first experienced very few glitches to the amazement of others in my household who were. I was having a pretty good time until they put out the first patch and suddenly all the strippers had tape all over their bodies and there were guys in full suits dancing in the windows of sex clubs. All of a sudden immersion went out the window and In I think it's still out there somewhere.

Main bugs pb are on console with old hardware, obviously. Cyberpunk 22077 was developped for the purpose of nextgen console and recent pc.
note.png

But it runs MUCH better on Pro , right?
Post automatically merged:

How much better does it runs game, the X, compared to the standard version?

before 1.04 i was running into crashes every 10min. after i just had one crash so far. BUT it is my belief that IQ was lowered after 1.04. Game looked better before.

But it runs MUCH better on Pro , right?
Post automatically merged:

How much better does it runs game, the X, compared to the standard version?

I don’t have a base PS4 to compare. But graphics are decent, the environment may not load properly in some cases (but does pop back in properly after a few seconds) and frame rate issues and AI issues that are the norm.

All in all, not terrible. Bug and crash fixes, as well as performance optimisation for these platforms will definitely aid the experience and as far as graphics go, the game doesn’t look that bad. Just crashes every couple or few hours and there’s a ton of bugs that ultimately get solved by you saving and reloading the game.

I play on PS5 and the only major issue I'm having is the game crashes roughly every 2hrs. But aside from that I haven't really had an issues aside from small bugs like NPCs in the T pose and such lol

GoG PC is how I'm playing it. I've 200 hours into the game and only ran into ... maybe 3 bad bugs. However all bad bugs went away after restarting the game.

I played on Xbox One, frankly a very old version of it. So graphical issues and crashes were actually expected on my end. Outside of those, actually played pretty well minus a few issues (mostly job tracking and cars suddenly flying but the latter is a feature). Only dealing with poor job tracking right now, having at least one side gig I can't complete because tracking is borked from some objectives being already met.

I also somehow came across a bug, temporarily, where my "no lethal" implant had suddenly stopped working despite having almost always been equipped (could still kill incapacitated targets as needed). That was fixed with some equip management though.

The version specifically for Playstation 5 and Xbox X hasn't been released yet.
Why do so many people not understand this?

I play on PS4 and while the game was difficult to play at launch, the patches have mostly cleaned up the game breaking bugs so I can play quite smoothly now.

there’s obviously still problems but my main concern is on gameplay features and changes that have hollowed out the game.

Top Bottom