I voted "mostly negative" because considering the fact that this reveal teaser was supposed to be shown about 6 weeks ago during the last tournament AND the fact that the game is supposed to come out in October (end of October is now about 7 weeks away) very little substance was shown.
- We only saw the monster faction, no other factions.
- Graphical issues have been pointed out elsewhere (borders, perspectives, quality of models).
- No complete match was shown (which would have been indicative of complete implementation of all mechanics, at this point in time this should be a given).
- No information at all about usability in terms of deck management, collection management.
- They also said they wanted to improve matchmaking and ladder ranking, but nothing was said about that.
- And no information about migration of existing resources to new resources, important for us players who have invested heavily (either money and/or time) in the game.
What we saw was Bling Bling for a new game that has some Gwent DNA undoubtedly, but otherwise the video did not offer much on game mechanics on top of what had been known already (just confirmed it, e.g. how rows will matter). I would guess it was about 4 minutes of actual content and 4 minutes of Pawel asking the dev how he liked the changes.
Summary: I was disappointed of this so-called "reveal teaser".