[POLL] Ideas for DLC

+

Chose two ideas you would like to see for DLC

• Multiplayer Quests (similar to grand theft auto online)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other PvP Multiplayer mode (describe your idea in the comments)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Co-op (play the full game with a friend)

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Social (meet other players in "clubs," play simple mini-games and chat etc)

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • More Story (witcher 3 style single player expansion, more story, new environments)

Votes: 87 86.1%
  • Virtual Reality Support (play the entire game in VR)

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (describe your idea in the comments)

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters

Guest 4310777

Devs have already stated multiplayer is in R&D, what would you like to see added to the game in the future?

A Dol Blathana DLC featuring Iorveth and-

wait, no, still the wrong game. A story focused DLC/expansion is always best, in my opinion.

Just two choices? Meh... anywho, I still have some more (always provided it's not in the game already in some form):
- Streets of Chrome: Basically Need for Steed Underground like street racing for gear, money, fame and pink slips... are they still pink?
- The Band: A quest line for all of us Rocker boys/girls out there, where we'll have to get together a couple of guys to form, well, a band... name it, pick a style/"write" songs (maybe through a multiple choice system or something) and perform for, again, money and fame.
- Neon Knights... I mean Nights ;): Kinda building of what BaalNergal said... own and manage a bar/club, complete with decorations, etc.

Give us an awesome engine and game, make a ton of money for 1 or 2 years, add multiplayer and modding to it afterwards and the game will become self sustaining forever and you don't even have to do anything anymore but bugfixing and a little marketing sometimes maybe

Give us an awesome engine and game, make a ton of money for 1 or 2 years, add multiplayer and modding to it afterwards and the game will become self sustaining forever and you don't even have to do anything anymore but bugfixing and a little marketing sometimes maybe
Yup, that... you think Skyrim/Fallout had a great modding community? Give people solid modding tools, and the Anime folks alone will make this the most modded game ever!

Hmm... Only two options, so I had to pick minigames and more story.

However, I could also see multiplayer quests with friends as one good option. Story and new areas is of course my number one choice, but these few multiplayer options are also equally interesting. And I'm saying this as a person, who just not that long ago avoided everything that had "multiplayer" in it, with a passion.

With the verticality of Night City, CDPR has the opportunity to add new interiors (with or without new storylines) to already existing buildings, open up new shops and add easter eggs and other interactable objects or secrets into the city. This way, when you come back into Night City with a new DLC, it will feel like the city is evolving giving you a reason to explore familiar areas again and being excited to discover new things.

With the Witcher III the choice was obviously to add new environments, but in this case it would be difficult to have new city blocks appear out of nowhere. So gradually fleshing out the city more and more would add to replayability, exploration, immersion and longevity of the game.

I would love it if they could figure out a way to add the rest of the roles in the game as additional expansion packs, so you could have like a self contained story where you could play as a Media for example, and you can choose how you progress forward in that role with several different outcomes. It doesn't have to be huge, like 10-20 hours of extra content is more than enough.

They need to add Media, Fixer, Rocker and Corporate to the game. This should be number 1 priority for Free DLC because its supposed to be in the base game.

More story stuff, classes, cybernetic upgrades, weapons, visual customization etc.

Don't really care much for the other things.

Just a huge ass story dlc revolving around Ciri in the cyberpunk world.

Oh, and of course garfield kart royale.

Other.

A pack expanding the gameplay mechanisms.
Turnbased or phasebased mode (tactical mode) for combat.
More skills and opportunities to use them.
Implement the rest of the roles.
Increased world interactivity (more options for interacting with items, world objects, and random AI NPC's).
"RPG mode" setting that heavily increases the impact of stats and skills all around the game (and turning treshold checks into RNG if they aren't already).

I'd actually pay money for something like that. I don't care about more story or more weapons, the game will have plenty of those by default, and least of all I want multiplayer. I just want as versatile as possible RPG experience that reminds me of the PnP, and offers a some of tailorability (i.e. a little bit of house ruling).

I doubt new classes could be patched into the base game after release, it requires too much new content. Maybe they could appear in the multiplayer if it is a large addition and separate from the main story. For single player, I think we will get similar type of content to The Witcher 3, a couple of major expansions like Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine, and a number of small free DLCs.

They need to add Media, Fixer, Rocker and Corporate to the game. This should be number 1 priority for Free DLC because its supposed to be in the base game.
Yeah, maybe they can have a DLC where you buy a small corporation and turn it big, or do the same with a band, becoming their manager or even a musician.

I would like if they use the DLC to expand other roles in the game. That way you can be a rocker, media, corporate without messing the more action oriented structure of the base game.

Top Bottom