[ Poll ] Is the driving Fine or Unsatisfactory?

+

In my opinion the driving mechanics WITHOUT USING MODS are :

• Very good if you know how to do it right.

Votes: 18 11.6%
  • Fine.

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • Playable but not as satisfactory as it should be.

Votes: 43 27.7%
  • Playable but extremely unintuitive, unrealistic and frustrating.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Not playable (must use mods).

Votes: 12 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least, they should fix the ice cube behavior. High tier vehicles lose their purpose entirely thanks to this setback.
The only vehicles I've found really driveable are Shion Coyote and Yaiba Kusanagi.

Absolutely horrendous. I was playing on PC, there is no way to match the speed of other cars and drive somewhat normally. Why do developers always treat players like they are some angsty teenagers who think that the faster they ride the cooler they are? I just want to ride through the city at my own pace, without getting into car crash every few seconds.

With a controller I can stay at a stable and low speed and like that.

But...

With the non existant drivers AI it is quite problematic to predict their moves. And the minimap is so small that I can not drive quickly without braking like a madman at every corner. Finally, I love driving with the first person view... alas, the sun is killing my eyes...

The more frustrating point is that, AI non included, all of this can quickly be solved. And the game was released 3 months ago.

As the new patch came out today that include a lot of driving revisions

Three things...

Seems that CDPR agreed that the driving needed some massaging to make it acceptable.

I will ask a mod to close this poll/thread!

THANK YOU CDPR! Thank you so very much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom